ISV Alliance Manager
About the job
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world-class leader to join our team and accelerate the adoption of AWS cloud computing services worldwide via partner solutions. As an EMEA Partner Development Manager for our Technology Partners, you will lead the partnership GTM engagement. This role will be a Subject Matter Expert for the assigned partners and their solutions running on AWS. The individual will be familiar with and help in the creation of GTM programs, will effectively leverage other AWS resources to help in the co-selling process, and will engage directly with the AWS and Partner sales teams to drive field enablement, field alignment and incremental joint opportunities. You will also own the overall GTM co-selling goal including AWS-sourced opportunities, will be measured on incremental revenue through their assigned partner, and will be responsible for managing the opportunity pipeline health and reporting metrics.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished leader with a strong background in selling technology, experienced at influencing innovation with technology partners and with the presence to engage executive decision makers. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You can demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses, and partners are using cloud technologies from AWS such as AI and Machine Learning, IoT, security services, compute and storage to dramatically accelerate innovation.
Key job responsibilities
- Together with the overall alliance team, define and execute a plan to help our most strategic technology partners transform and grow their businesses for SaaS and Cloud.
- Orchestrate different resources within the AWS organization to support co-selling and GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success.
- Collaborate with sales and partner teams to qualify, develop, and execute campaigns to generate new business opportunities in the EMEA region
- Be the "Go To" resource to ensure key high-profile joint sales opportunities are sourced, developed and closed.
- Drive sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between your ISV partners and the AWS field organizations.
- Lead regular pipeline reviews to ensure pipeline information is thorough and accurate according to AWS’ sales cycle stages. Hold business reviews with both ISV and AWS sales teams to identify best practices and lessons to be learned.
- Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to execute on the business plans in order to help meet the set goals.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
3-5+ years of developing, negotiating and executing business agreements experience
3-5+ years of professional or military experience
Experience developing strategies that influence leadership decisions at the organizational level
Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
Experience developing, leading, negotiating and executing corporate and/or business transactions
Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
Experience identifying, negotiating, and executing complex legal agreements
Experience with SaaS applications and developing partnerships
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company - AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch) - F93
Job ID: A2492959