Sr. Partner & Alliance Manager
About the job
Build something new with a world-class team.
At Genesys, we allow our employees to make their mark by entrusting them to make decisions and do what they’ve been hired to do: their very best. Your potential is waiting; why are you?
Genesys is seeking a Sr. Partner & Alliance Manager, GSI Sales to build out and broaden our partnership with global consulting firms in France (Global System Integrators). Reporting to the Sr Director of EMEA GSI Sales, this key position will play an important role in driving the go-to-market strategy (GTM) with Global System Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, Cap Gemini, and others.
As a senior representative for Genesys, you will be involved in all aspects of relationship management between the GSI and Genesys. You will build the Business plans, lead the GTM sales play with the consulting firms that create demand, and influence the adoption of Genesys by our common customers and prospects. You will be measured against key metrics such as annual revenue targets by named Alliance Partners and the quantity of net new deals sourced by same.
Additionally, you will work very closely with our Sales, Pre-Sales, Sales Ops, Partner, and Marketing teams to develop and launch co-selling motions with GSI’s. You will be an expert in the opportunities that are available to Genesys as part of this partnership and will use your strategic mindset to prioritize and execute engagements that align with our company's business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have experience building and deepening technology partner relationships, demonstrated successfully leading cross-functional Go To Market initiatives, as well as proven outcomes resulting in revenue generation. Our ideal candidate is comfortable exploring new technology solutions and comfortable using networking and sales and relationship skills to develop relationships for gaining commitment and adoption of Genesys solutions.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with GSI’s to progress practice development, pipeline creation, co-selling revenue, and development of industry & cloud-based assets/solutions.
- Execute, manage, and deliver against pipeline and bookings tied to the joint GSI’s strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to executive leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Conduct regular sales cadence between the GSI’s and Genesys stakeholders (Partner Sales, Sales, and Industry Teams, etc.).
- Accelerating capacity and capability on the Genesys platform within GSI’s and driving enablement to vendor-agnostic business leaders.
- Communications: Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of GSI sales strategy & execution results.
- Develop GTM plans and develop industry-specific practice development plans, driving certification growth, and delivering customer success.
- Take partner sales plays, offerings, and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our Genesys field sales teams and Genesys Industry teams.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Must be a team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with the aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true matrixed operating model, build consensus, and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner.
- A strong track record of success selling to, though, and with global alliances.
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
- Software industry domain expertise (preferably SaaS), and the ability to understand complex technology problems.
- Ability to think strategically and is also execution-oriented; ideally has experience driving cross-functional programs or processes.
- Effective at building relationships (internally and with partners), collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives/ partners in cross-company projects.
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing, comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
If a Genesys employee referred you, please use the link they sent you to apply.
Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service™ our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you or someone you know may complete the Reasonable Accommodations Form for assistance. Please use the Candidate field in the dropdown menu to ensure a timely response.
This form is designed to assist job seekers who seek reasonable accommodation for the application process. Submissions entered for non-accommodation-related issues, such as following up on an application or submitting a resume, may not receive a response.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.