Partner Development Manager II
About the job
Remote, United States OneStream Software LLC
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K, PTO
Compensation $115,000.00 - $135,000.00 (Range applies to US candidates only) + Benefits/Variable Comp./Equity - Range may vary based on experience.
Employment Type Full-Time
About The Job
Our Partner Development Managers work closely with our colleagues from Sales, Solution Consulting, Customer Success, Consulting Services, Partner Enablement, Global Education, Product Development, MarketPlace, Marketing, Finance, and Legal to support their assigned partners. The Partner Development Manager acts as the knowledgeable expert of the partner and serves as the supervisor who understands the business goals, go-to-market initiatives, technology strengths, and services capabilities of the partner.
This individual will be responsible for recruiting, developing, nurturing, and managing our NA/LATAM Partner relations within North America. This person will have a deep understanding of software implementation partner business models and a strong background in building team relationships. This role will be an accountable contributor to management and executive goals.
This individual will be able to coordinate, lead, and communicate multiple communication workstreams to an assigned portfolio of partners, including but not limited to scheduling / running recurring check-in calls of an agreed-upon frequency with a partner, handling key designated partner contacts, and building relationships throughout assigned partner companies to extend the reach of OneStream.
This individual will be expected to engage senior leaders and executives at partner companies to facilitate technical enablement & training goals, revenue goals, and PartnerPlace solution asset development, as well as manage existing partner opportunities, communicate product and company messaging, and ensure joint marketing, sales and training/enablement activities align and support the stated goals. This role is responsible for working with Partners to ensure OneStream’s best practices are followed and our mission of customer referenceability is being maintained while growing both the partners’ revenue and OneStream revenue.
- For each Partner, own, develop, monitor, manage, supervise, and achieve revenue goals, solution asset development and technical enablement goals, with oversight on best practice implementation standards.
- Meet or exceed quota goals
- Will be responsible for working with strategic and growth partner accounts
- Align with Partners’ Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Technical Consulting teams at all levels
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and engage partners frequently to ensure OneStream product information and messaging are properly conveyed to the partner channel.
- Ensure the partners are complying with OneStream Partner policies.
- Be the main point of contact for all Partner communication, including conflict resolution.
- Serve as Liaison throughout OneStream as the partner advocate including explaining partner programs and partner enablement strategies of the partner.
- Oversee and facilitate the onboarding process for new OneStream implementation partners with an eye on appropriate early OneStream engagement preparations striving for successful implementations.
- Collaborate with Partners to provide best practices and strategic guidance of implementing OneStream to maximize customer success.
- Ensure both practice growth and customer success for partner by:
- Monitor assigned Partners' sales pipeline activities to ensure appropriate engagement preparations.
- Proactively monitor Support ticket volume and review project team skillsets with suggested preparation steps, as appropriate (i.e., additional training, etc.).
- Facilitate design and application reviews with the Partner Delivery team and communicate findings to Partner.
- Provide guidance to Partners on their Center-of-Excellence (COE) development.
- Coordinating enablement programs for the partner teams to ensure our mission of 100% referenceable customers.
- Review and monitor certifications gaps, partner skill gaps, etc.
- Proactively mitigate and manage Red Accounts, escalations, high-risk implementations, and new emerging product implementations for assigned Partners; communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives
- Maintain oversight of all partner project activities by keeping track and reporting on project risks, issues, actions, dependencies, and progress and follow up and report on agreed actions with all stakeholders
- Develop partner engagement activities such as marketing campaigns, sales alignment, and PartnerPlace solution assets, to support overall partner strategy.
- Work closely with the sales team and sales leadership to drive revenue from the partner community. Ensure the successful achievement of go-to-market activities that produce qualified lead generation for Field Sales through our Partner Network.
- Ensure operational excellence and maintain a high level of business impact for Objectives and Key Results, pipeline generation, deal progression and current project and partner status information.
- Ensure the company objectives related to partner channel are achieved and periodically reported to the executive management team.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Attract alliance partner investments in Sales Kick-Off, Splash, Business Reviews, Marketing events, and Training opportunities
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Graduate degree in business, preferred.
Knowledge And Experience
- 7-11 years of experience in Partner, Channel or Alliance management, Sales, Marketing, or Channel experience with a CPM (Corporate Performance Management) or EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) with either a CPM software vendor or CPM implementation partner.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical background (consulting, banking, research)
- Technology skills related to product implementation.
- A passion for building relationships and working with alliance partners.
- Proven success in building effective, sustainable working relationships internally and with partners.
- An ability to perform analytics to evaluate partner success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a strong ability to build and communicate business rationale.
- High-quality organizational skills.
- Proven effectiveness in collaborating in small teams and desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Personal Attributes
- Self-starter who is results driven
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly professional and approachable demeanor
- Flexible and adaptable
- Works well in team environment
- Willing and able to travel
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
Who We Are
OneStream® is an independent software company backed by private equity investors. OneStream provides an intelligent finance platform built to enable confident decision-making and maximize business impact.
OneStream unleashes organizational value by unifying data management, financial close and consolidation, planning, reporting, analytics, and machine learning. We empower Finance and Operations teams with AI-enabled insights to make faster and more intelligent decisions every single day. All in a single, modern CPM platform designed to continually evolve and scale with your organization. To learn more visit www.onestream.com.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits At OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.