Partner Marketing Manager
About the job
Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As Wiz's Partner Marketing Manager, you will play a significant role in defining and advancing the partner marketing strategy and demand gen with Wiz’s Cloud Service Provider Partners, including AWS, GCP, and Azure. You will collaborate with our alliance team, channel sales, field marketing, and the broader marketing team to lead global strategy, campaigns, and content production for the CSP ecosystem. This role reports directly to the Director of Field Marketing.
We are focused on candidates located in New York City.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans for cloud service providers that effectively drive awareness and build pipeline.
- Work closely with the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Alliance Managers to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
- Define and execute global joint marketing plans and campaigns with strategic partners that are executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics
- Work closely with global field marketing teams to support strategic partner-led or partner-facing events to drive demand for, with, and through channel and technology partners.
- Manage co-funded MDF programs with CSPs.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of partner marketing experience in B2B SaaS/enterprise technology.
- Proven success in launching impactful partner campaigns.
- Track record of executing results-oriented partner marketing programs.
- Proficient in organizing partner webinars, tradeshows, and field marketing events.
- Experienced in coordinating initiatives with major CSPs like AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Exceptional organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Capable of translating marketing efforts into measurable business impact.
- Strong, demonstrable curiosity and creativity.
- Organized with an "0 Inbox" approach.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.