Partner Operations Manager
About the job
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated and process-oriented individual to join our team as a Partner Operations Manager. Reporting to our Head of Partner Operations & Analytics, you will take ownership of critical business process design and implementation, working alongside various internal and external stakeholders. This role will be closely aligned to our expanding Cloud practice focusing on how we process, report, and grow our business through this channel. The ideal candidate will identify the needs of the business and provide recommendations and methods for addressing those needs systematically.
Your background should include prior experience with Cloud marketplaces, partner ecosystem process design, channel sales, or revenue operations. You will need strong interpersonal and analytical skills, impeccable attention to detail, a results-oriented approach, and an urge to act! Success in this role also requires the ability to confidently present and communicate across various leadership levels. You should feel comfortable working autonomously and taking ownership while steering cross-functional initiatives to completion.
Location: The select candidate can be based near any US-based office or London.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Cloud Marketplace Management: Establish and manage Darktrace's operational relationship with Cloud Marketplaces, with a focus on optimizing business performance. This includes tasks such as:
- Managing AWS ACE and Azure CRM portals, including pipeline and closed-won updates.
- Handling AWS/Azure email alias, responding to requests, and channelling them to Darktrace Sales Reps and Partner Managers.
- Creating new leads in our CRM for leads sourced from AWS/Azure.
- Initiating requests to the AWS/Azure team to support an opportunity.
- Processing and submitting private offers to AWS/Azure customers.
- CRM Data Integrations & Automation: Ensure data integrity within the Global Partner Organization and automate manual data capture processes for Account and Opportunity Records. This involves business systems requirements analysis, design, documentation, and implementation.
- Program Alignment: Align business processes with partner programs by ensuring the right Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), systems, enablement, and reporting are in place to support program tracking and reporting.
- Business Accountability: Monitor critical metrics and prepare relevant analyses to facilitate senior management accountability and decision-making. This will provide visibility and insight into the health of the business and actions needed for improvement.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ years of experience in partner operations, cloud marketplace management, or a similar role within the technology industry.
- Strong knowledge of AWS and Microsoft Azure Marketplaces.
- Proficiency in CRM systems and data analysis tools. Experience with Salesforce and PowerBI preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Attention to detail and a results-oriented mindset.
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance, plus dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits