About the job
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
Flexera One simplifies your hybrid IT by providing a comprehensive view of your technology landscape, from on-premises to SaaS to the cloud. Our solutions can optimize your technology investments, reduce costs, and mitigate risks, ultimately freeing up resources for innovation. We also offer insights into software, SaaS, and cloud-product usage to facilitate vendor negotiations and renewals with companies like Microsoft and Oracle. By incorporating hybrid ITAM and FinOps disciplines, you can strategize to lower costs with service providers such as AWS, Google, Salesforce, Workday, and ServiceNow.
The Alliance Manager is a senior role responsible for managing 1-2 strategic partners. This person will develop relationships within those partners, understand their needs, earn their trust, and show them how Flexera's industry-leading solutions will solve their problems while delivering value to their business. Using your solution-selling expertise, you’ll identify and engage decision-makers and influencers, qualify business opportunities, and respond to clients’ needs to create strategic, long-term partnerships.
- Cultivate and nurture strategic relationships with System Integrators (Atos, Accenture, HPE, etc.); Consulting Partners (KPMG, Deloitte, etc.); SAM Service Partners (SoftwareOne, Softline, Crayon etc.) to ensure a deep understanding of their capabilities, offerings, and market focus
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Flexera’s offerings, its functionalities, and integration mechanisms to facilitate meaningful discussions with partners and clients
- Identify and formulate key account alliances and relationship programs with the aim of expanding the business through the creation of sales opportunities
- Collaborate with the broader Flexera Ecosystem to design sales campaigns and bolster the sales pipeline
- Collaborate on shared goals, strategies, and objectives to promote awareness and garner support for the strategic advantages of the alliances
- Oversee joint initiatives and projects, ensuring seamless coordination between Flexera, partners, and clients
- Conduct financial analyses and long-term forecasting, along with in-depth analysis of potential alliances and partnerships.
- Continuously assess market trends, industry landscapes, and competitive dynamics to identify new partnership opportunities and drive innovative strategies for growth
- Lead the charge on joint selling and marketing initiatives
- Spearhead key partner enablement milestones to ensure the successful delivery of solutions, encompassing training, implementation, and certification
- Maintain timely and accurate tracking of partner-generated opportunities within the Salesforce.com CRM system
- Maintain a deep understanding of the current pipeline and revenue forecasts pertaining to partner-generated opportunities
- Develop a comprehensive Business Plan that serves as the blueprint for your approach to the position, focusing on achieving key business objectives
- Funnel pertinent market trends and solution feedback through the Product Management Teams to enhance our products, positioning, pricing, and more
Required Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Software Sales, Alliances, or at a large Technology Consulting firm
- Strong knowledge of complex software technology: Cloud (FinOps, Optimization, Management, Governance, Migration), ITSM, ITOM, ITAM/SAM, Enterprise Architecture, security, CASSM, risk management software, or application resource management
- Ability to create and support business development initiatives
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability/willing to travel a minimum of 30%