Partner Development Manager, Global System Integrators, Google Cloud
About the job
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Boston, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Reston, VA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.Minimum qualifications:
- 10 years of experience in business development with technology services partners
- Experience managing enterprise business cycles and managing partnership scenarios
- Experience leading, building, and mentoring virtual partner teams
- Experience working with C-level executives, both internal and external partners and customers
- 10 years of experience motivating partners to achieve mutually agreed upon business, product, and customer goals
- Experience presenting at large customer, partner, or industry events
- Experience working directly with or for service integrator consulting firms on large-scale technology and cloud transformations
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively with diverse teams across a broad organization and influence the overall strategy and outcome
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
The North American Services Partner Team is a critical element of the Google Cloud Go-To-Market as it is our responsibility to develop and apply the Consulting and Services capabilities of the Partner Ecosystem. We partner closely with Global Systems Integrators (GSI) and National Systems Integrators (NSI) on joint Go-To-Market initiatives that drive incremental cloud commitments for Google and services opportunities for our partners. It is with and through these partners that we can provide Enterprise and Select customers with technology-led business solutions that will help accelerate their journey to the cloud.
As the Partner Development Manager, you will own the end-to-end engagement with one or more partners for our North American business. You will be responsible for driving an aligned co-sell motion, practice development, business growth, and creation of new offerings for our Google Cloud Solution Portfolio with one or more partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $135,000-$207,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google .
- Work with the North America Partner Leadership team in creating annual plans across a portfolio of strategic partners.
- Drive the core activity to achieve those annual plans, including quarterly business development goals such as new cloud commitments, pipeline, and influence partner business growth.
- Leverage executive and sales partner relationships to build trust with stakeholders in the Google Cloud Field Sales teams.
- Lead the virtual team of internal and external business partners through joint business development planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives, goals, and critical milestones.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .