Partner Manager - Tech/SaaS
About the job
Trusted by over 5,000 customers worldwide, Corsearch delivers AI-powered data, deep analytics, and professional services that support brands optimise brand presence against infringement.
The company enables brand owners to discover, monitor and control the use and misuse of their brands and associated products and services online and is the industry market leader. Corsearch does this in an increasingly complex global digital environment, with online Trademark and Brand Protection solutions that cover everything from anti-counterfeiting to anti-piracy.
In 2022, Corsearch removed 38 million fraudulent listings from online platforms and removed over 2.2 million illegitimate sellers from online platforms, which protected over $5 trillion in annual revenue. Corsearch provides essential support to the world's largest brands, including 73 out of the Fortune 100 brands.
Corsearch is at a pivotal stage of growth in the development of the brand protection market, focusing on building technology-enabled data analytics workflow products to improve the brand protection process.
We’re looking for an experienced Partner Manager to join Corsearch to help us build our Partnerships Channel, develop and manage our early and current partnerships and to maximize sales opportunities across our Sales and Account Management teams
This highly strategic and cross-functional role will focus on developing new partnerships with Law Firms, Consultancies and Associations whilst continuing to develop and maximise new business and upsell opportunities with our existing set of partners.
You will collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement and Customer Success to drive new logo and expansion revenue opportunities; and with marketing to build robust co-marketing strategies with our partners. This role reports to our Director of Global Channel & Partnerships.
✅Responsibilities And Duties
- Build relationships and buy-in at the highest executive levels within large GSIs, Law Firms and Trade Associations
- Develop and drive GTM sales and enablement motions with partners
- Navigate complex GSIs and Law Firms and drive widespread exposure and enablement across these firms
- Identify and develop new strategic partnerships for Corsearch
- Enable partners to accelerate the size and speed of enterprise-level agreements
- Contribute meaningfully to our larger channel & partner strategy
- Demonstrable experience of creating and rolling out a Co-Sell sales approach across SDR’s, AE’s and Account Manager’s using either Reveal or Crossbeam
- 7+ years of Business Development/Partnerships/Consulting/Strategic Sales at an Enterprise software company or large GSI / Law Firm
- Proven success in establishing and driving partner initiatives and relationships with consulting/advisory, managed services, Law Firms or large system integrators.
- Experience working with high-level executives generating 6-7+ figure deals.
- Start-up experience or success in adapting to a rapidly changing, ambiguous start-up environment a plus
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively both internally and externally.
- Data-driven, with a drive to test, analyze, and optimize for short and long-term success.
- Comfortable with being seen as an integral part of the sales, marketing and account management teams
- Comfortable with continuously evangelizing “the power of partnerships” to all internal stakeholders
Our integrated solutions convert ideas into brand and financial value through IP research and protection tools that simplify the commercial and regulatory landscapes and optimize brand presence. Whether it’s online or offline, we help thousands of global customers in every industry to secure, monitor, and enforce their brands.
Corsearch is proud to support our customers in delivering value to their communities. Whether they’re creating life-saving medicines or protecting revolutionary new technologies, Corsearch gives customers the power to improve the future.