Partner Marketing Manager
About the job
As a Partner Marketing Manager at Dizzion, you will be a pivotal part of our growth strategy, focusing on building and nurturing relationships with our strategic partners. Your role will involve developing and executing marketing initiatives that drive demand, enable our partners, and foster mutual success.
1. Partner Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key strategic partners.
- Collaborate with partners to align marketing strategies and co-create value-added solutions.
2. Marketing Strategy Development:
- Develop and execute marketing plans that support partner goals and drive lead generation.
- Ideate and implement co-marketing campaigns that showcase the value of our partnership.
- Evaluate and improve existing channel marketing strategies
3. Content and Collateral Creation:
- Collaborate with partners to create compelling marketing content, including co-branded materials, case studies, and thought leadership content.
- Ensure all marketing assets are aligned with Dizzion's branding and messaging guidelines.
4. Event and Campaign Execution:
- Plan and execute joint events, webinars, and product launches with partners.
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertising.
5. Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Provide insights and recommendations to partners and internal stakeholders.
6. Budget Management:
- Manage marketing budgets for partner initiatives and ensure optimal allocation of resources.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
· Proven experience in partner marketing or related roles in the technology industry.
· 8-10 years of Marketing experience, inclusive of Partner Marketing
· Strong knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics.
· Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
· Proficiency in marketing analytics tools and data-driven decision-making.
· Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
· Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing campaigns.
· Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
· Internal culture champion that drives employee engagement, inclusion and diversity
We hire people from various technology program management backgrounds. It’s not the language but the tenacity that matters to us. We love to solve business problems.
• Comprehensive medical (including telehealth), dental and vision plans to fit your needs
• Employee assistance program
• Employer paid basic life insurance and AD&D
• Self-Managed Paid Time Off, work hard and take time when you need it
• Generous holiday schedule
• Voluntary short and long term disability
• Awesome co-workers!
Salary $95,000 - $115,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, and alignment of market data.)
Dizzion, Inc. is a leading provider of high-performance managed Desktop as a Service (DaaS) to the global remote workforce. Founded in 2011, Dizzion’s proven end-user cloud platform enables maximum work from home success while protecting business process outsourcers (BPO), enterprise contact centers, healthcare, financial services, and insurance companies with real HIPAA, PCI-DSS and SOC 2 Type II compliance. Customers further digital transformation with AnyCloud global delivery, seamless hybrid IT integration, zLink secure endpoints, and COSMOS orchestration and analytics. Visit dizzion.com for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This position is full-time FLSA exempt.