LATAM ES Partner Marketing Manager
About the job
Build something new with a world-class team.
At Genesys, we allow our employees to make their mark by entrusting them to make decisions and do what they’ve been hired to do: their very best. Your potential is waiting; why are you?
Genesys is looking for a strategic data-driven, results-oriented, and highly self-motivated LATAM ES Partner Marketing Manager based in Mexico, Colombia, or Chile to support our growing LATAM ES Integrated Marketing Team with Analytical skills, Communication skills and Detail oriented, flexible, and growth mindset with a test, learn, innovative and iterate approach, always willing to learn, experiment and value progress.
You will be responsible for leading and supporting the LATAM ES Partner Marketing ecosystem, plan, strategy, and execution with a principal focus on Project Management, Budget Management, MDFs allocations, Partner Marketing Operations, Agency Management, and Partner Marketing Analytics across Mexico, Andean, and South Cone Sub Regions in alignment with the LATAM ES Integrated Marketing Plan. Additionally, you are expected to implement and support Operational Excellence across the funnel to ensure LATAM ES Partners are being followed up in all Mktg Channels activities and brought in to become Opportunities and generate Pipeline. The LATAM ES Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of Partner Marketing campaigns and MDFs. You will work closely with operations and marketing counterparts as well as multiple agencies and marketing teams within each Partner to support them with all aspects of partner marketing campaigns and partner marketing performance. You will support and create process management, data and analytics, and team processes, and understand the partner marketing ecosystem to support overall LATAM ES Opportunities and Pipeline Generation quotas and Sales commitments.
This position will report to the LATAM ES Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing Team and will work and collaborate effectively with a remote regional team, in collaboration with its Corporate and Regional peers, Campaign Managers, and Channels and Partner Marketing to connect the Partner Marketing plan to Channel Marketing and Campaigns / Events Management / Digital initiatives, to ensure lead/opportunity/pipeline pace is on target working with Sub Region Mktg and Sales teams to maintain a constant flow of Pipeline and Bookings Generation.
In this role, you will be able to mix your creativity and passion for data, apply your strategic thinking to actionable marketing tactics with Partners, and seek the growth and evolution of the LATAM ES Partner ecosystem across channels with operational excellence. You will be responsible for supporting Partner Marketing Operations, Analytics, and data-driven decision-making processes. The LATAM ES Partner Marketing Manager shall be results-driven by making data-driven decisions understanding and solving root causes of problems and then innovate and use creativity to concisely present data with insights and next steps to improve Partner Marketing and Channel Sales alignment.
You will be effectively following up on the LATAM ES Partner Marketing budget across all Partners, agencies, and suppliers, and be responsible for administrative tasks that might derive from it. Data-driven mindset when making decisions on tactics to be implemented. Detailed follow-up on Budget, ROI, opportunity, and pipeline generation from Partner Marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- This is a Project Management Role with: Strong focus on Project Management, data analysis, and reaching company goals. You have solid analytics and operations experience for data analysis across all Partner Marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred with a proven record of updated digital and physical certifications and platforms - Finance, BI, and Data Analytics, Engineering background or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Performance Marketing and Analytics skills are required. You are passionate about data, analytics, A/B testing, and digging for insights, and can present your findings in concise, digestible forms. Advanced Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio skills and certifications required.
- Strong communication skills. Native / Fluent English & Spanish speaker. Portuguese is a plus. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders within LATAM and across the Globe.
- Partner Marketing knowledge is required. Proven experience managing multiple stakeholders, projects, agencies, and suppliers within a Partner ecosystem. MDF management experience is required.
- You can analyze the entire Partner Marketing footprint to optimize Partner Marketing performance, assessing Partner Marketing metrics, optimizations, brand positioning, and messaging. Field Marketing and Digital Marketing experience required.
- Mindful budget stewardship and follow-up are required. Extremely results, detail-oriented organized, and able to meet deadlines and manage budgets. You are obsessed with maintaining an efficient investment.
- Experience with Agency Management. Detailed follow-up and project management with regional agencies and multiple stakeholders are required.
- Team player, results-driven, test and learn approach, has fun finding ways to make things happen and keeps themselves and the team motivated with minimum supervision in a high-pressure but fun culture environment. A willingness to try new things & a desire to be creative and innovative to drive the Partner Marketing engine for the LATAM ES Region.
- Salesforce, Eloqua, Tableau experience required.
Join our dynamic team as a Senior Partner Marketing Manager for the Mexico, Andean, and South Cone regions. Take the lead in driving our partner marketing initiatives, fostering strategic relationships, and implementing innovative marketing strategies to maximize growth and brand awareness in these key markets.
- Develop and execute comprehensive partner marketing plans aligned with regional business objectives and revenue targets, fostering strong relationships with key partners.
- Drive the creation of compelling co-marketing campaigns, collateral, and sales enablement tools to amplify partner-driven revenue and market presence.
- Conduct in-depth market analysis and competitor research to identify new partnership opportunities, market trends, and potential areas for expansion.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and marketing, to ensure seamless execution of joint marketing initiatives and optimize partner satisfaction.
- Leverage data-driven insights to track and measure the effectiveness of partner marketing programs, providing regular performance reports and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Lead partner training and enablement programs to ensure partners are equipped with the necessary tools and resources to effectively represent our brand and solutions in the market.
- Act as the primary point of contact for partner communications, addressing any concerns, providing strategic guidance, and fostering a strong sense of collaboration and mutual success.
- Drive the development and execution of innovative digital marketing campaigns and events in collaboration with partners to enhance brand visibility and generate quality leads.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies, providing proactive recommendations for new marketing strategies and partnership opportunities.
- Cultivate a high-performance team culture by providing mentorship, guidance, and regular performance feedback to the partner marketing team.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities, fostering a strong presence and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep understanding of partner ecosystem dynamics, market challenges, and regulatory requirements to adapt strategies and ensure compliance.
- Proven experience in partner marketing, preferably in the technology industry, with a strong understanding of the Mexico, Andean, and South Cone markets and Partner marketing ecosystems.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a demonstrated track record of driving successful marketing initiatives and achieving business objectives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal teams, partners, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data to make informed decisions and optimize marketing strategies for maximum impact.
- Proactive and adaptable approach to work, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Leadership skills with a focus on fostering a collaborative and high-performance team culture, providing mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages. Portugues is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field; a Master's degree is a plus.
If a Genesys employee referred you, please use the link they sent you to apply.
Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service™ our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you or someone you know may complete the Reasonable Accommodations Form for assistance. Please use the Candidate field in the dropdown menu to ensure a timely response.
This form is designed to assist job seekers who seek reasonable accommodation for the application process. Submissions entered for non-accommodation-related issues, such as following up on an application or submitting a resume, may not receive a response.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.