Sales Operations Partner
About the job
A Bit About Us
At Thryv, we are a team fiercely devoted to the success of local businesses. We’ve been around in one form or another for more than 125 years, always with one goal in mind — helping small businesses compete and win. We provide the technology, software and local business automation tools small business owners need to better manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful.
As Australia’s leading digital, marketing and directory services provider, we help Australians connect and engage through our leading platforms, and we now have the ability to do so much more for them with the award winning Thryv software.
Culture is vital at Thryv because it shapes out identity and, therefore, our measurements for growth. We have an identified set of values that hold all of us accountable paving the way for our company success and our legacy. All of this helps us deliver results for our clients and creates success for our employees. At Thryv, making a positive impact within our team and in our local community is the reason we get out of bed every morning.
Your Future Role
As a Sales Operation Partner, you will be the go-to resource for all things sales-related. From analysing data to identifying trends, your valuable insights will drive strategic decision-making. You'll be part of a driven sales team who all want to optimize performance, increase revenue and ultimately success.
Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the business to develop and execute effective strategies, implement, streamline operations, and ensure seamless communication between departments as part of your day-to-day functions all whilst working autonomously and remotely from home.
This role is a Permanent Full-Time Position commencing early December 2023 in Melbourne VIC- working from home (WFH) reporting to the Business Support Manager, Sales Operations.
This role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Contribute to identify opportunities for business improvement across revenue and cross functionally.
- Support initiatives throughout the business and project teams to drive implementation and success.
- Update/Create/Maintain process maps with ProMapp.
- Support the Thryv Agency channel with process improvements, initiatives, monthly billing, Google Data Studio and reporting.
- Support the Thryv Data business assisting in the day-to-day activities around inbox management, billing account requests, pricing approvals and general administrative duties.
- Provide keying and SME support to the revenue teams in Salesforce around products and keying best practice.
- Work with the IT team to help manage incidents, resolutions, and champion forward development enablement requests.
- Manage customer renewal White Pages AR Notifications.
- Supporting on-demand Thryv demonstrations as required.
- Support Thryv Rewards Program in coordinating, keying and communicating outcomes.
To set yourself apart from the rest you will identify as a motivated candidate with a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of the sales landscape yet flexible to work in other areas of business when the need arises.
What you offer
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Strong ability to plan and work autonomously
- Previous and demonstrated ability to interpret data and provide insights
- Strong problem solving and objection handling skills
- Advanced PC skills including Salesforce, ZORA
What We Offer
- Become part of one of the leading SaaS and platforms business on the Australian market
- Entitlement to an annual salary and performance-based recognition reviews
- Learning and development support, Internal Growth opportunities
- Companywide & Team events to celebrate success
- A diverse & collaborative team culture
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Up to 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Access to EAP
- Access to hundreds of discounts and savings with external retailers
With this role commencing early December 2023, apply today and become a part of the Thryv family as a leading Global SaaS Company and be appreciated, rewarded, and recognised.
Please feel free to reach out to Priscilla Naidu, Talent Acquisition Partner at Thryv on (03) 8583 6947 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
To be eligible for this role, you must be located within Victoria.