Sr. Partner Specialist
About the job
Sr. Partner Specialist – Programs
GPA - Cisco Team
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,500 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the twelfth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form a high-performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Global Partner Manager to join our Partner Alliance team today!
Why should you join the Global Partner Alliance Team?
As a Sr. Partner Specialist - Programs within WWT, you will have the ability to work within a high performing impact team, specifically with the Technology Partner - Cisco, WWT Account Managers, Global Engineering, Marketing, and Business Development Operations. By managing Cisco’s programs, you will gain a further understanding of the partner program that is consistent with the WWT go-to-market strategy. In your close work with WWT Sales and Global Engineering teams you will help drive awareness, enablement, guidance and troubleshooting of the assigned partner's programs. The excellent organizational leadership makes this role a great opportunity to excel in a partner-facing aspect within the ever-growing IT field, both domestically and internationally.
- Own the programmatic aspect of WWT’s largest partner, Cisco; be the SME and escalation point of contact internally for all Cisco programs, specializations, and certifications.
- Continuous global collaboration with WWT Engineers, Sales, Operations, Partner Business Development, Marketing, and Leadership internally and external.
- Defines the framework, manages, and report the progress and completion of Partner programs of sales, marketing, and technical certification requirements to advance the relationship and maximize incentives.
- Drive and Track completion/action on specific programmatic tasks, from all Specializations and Certifications.
- Track measurable numbers: revenue, programmatic cost analysis, WWT Global Certifications and Specializations, Program incentives-- communication/adjust as necessary.
- Remain current on the latest Programs and Specializations inclusive of requirements, cost analysis and WWT resource buy-in for required roles.
- Coordinate and host cadence calls for overall internal/external teams.
- Own the enablement, education of program goals and plans, to internal parties.
- Understand and communicate overall requirements & expectations of Partner Programs and Certifications.
- Build a rapport with key internal and external stakeholders to help communicate, align, and grow the partnerships.
- Demonstrate/highlight WWT Platform content that differentiates WWT and Partner.
- Create and deliver executive level presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain brand awareness of assigned partner(s) within WWT community, including but not limited to content creation of partner portal, quote to cash process, deal registration and renewals of enrolled programs, Specializations and Certifications.
- Plan and participate in Quarterly Business Reviews and support partner counterparts in results/progress on business plan objectives.
- Proactively identifies and implement actions to achieve efficiencies in our daily processes and troubleshoots issues raised by Sales Operations
- Help manage compliance of MDF requirements by Corporate and Field Marketing to safeguard WWT from financial impacts.
- Coordination with WWT Partner Manager on marketing plans/funds.
- Foster team collaboration by posting and sharing relevant content in email and other team collaboration tools.
- Create best practices and associated content and present concepts to peers in team meetings.
Other duties include, but not limited to:
- Business documentation
- OEM Process Management
- OEM Playbook Ownership
- Reports: Development/Analysis
- Certs/Training & Process Education
- Market Develop Funds – operational ownership/ management.
- University degree (strongly desired) or equivalent experience considered.
- Minimum of 6 years of partner management, Sales-Ops, technical or channel experience working with technology partnerships.
- Team player/Leader, self-motivated and able to work independently and take initiative.
- Experience supporting sales, engineering, and sales development activities.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Ability to work under uncertainty and incomplete data sets.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Strong proficiency in working with Cisco Partner Tools, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, or general partner portals.
- Willingness to travel periodically to the WWT St. Louis HQ site.
Want to learn more about WWT? Check us out here: https://www.wwt.com/about
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.