Senior Manager CSO Partners
About the job
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 13 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Senior Manager CSO Partners Role
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Manager, Partner Solutions to join a very high performing CSO Services Solutions team at Qlik. The successful candidate will be focused on managing strategic partnerships the Qlik Professional Services organization focused on partners with complimentary offerings or augmentative solutions for which we can establish a joint go to market approach. You will identify and evaluate potential partners, guide them through the certification and onboarding process, negotiate favorable agreements, and assist in go-to-market activities and deal execution. The role also involves building strong relationships with the Qlik Partner team and working closely with various internal teams to ensure successful partner initiatives.
This is a key role in the CSO Services Solutions organization and will require a dynamic blend of business expertise, technical knowledge.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
- Partner Identification and Evaluation:
- Identify potential partners whose solutions align with Qlik's Professional Services offerings.
- Evaluate partner solutions for compatibility, quality, and market demand.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and emerging opportunities for partnerships.
- Certification and Onboarding:
- Guide partners through the certification process, ensuring they meet Qlik's standards and requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide necessary resources and support to partners during onboarding.
- MSSA Execution and Rate Negotiations:
- Negotiate Master Subcontractor Services Agreements (MSSA) with partners, ensuring favorable terms for both parties.
- Collaborate with legal and finance teams to facilitate contract execution.
- Partner Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with partner organizations and our internal Partner teams.
- Serve as the main point of contact for partners, addressing their needs and concerns promptly.
- Monitor partner performance and provide feedback for improvement.
- Go-to-Market Collaboration:
- Work closely with partners to develop joint go-to-market strategies and initiatives.
- Coordinate marketing and sales activities to promote partner solutions.
- Measure and report on the success of joint efforts, adjusting strategies as needed.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Collaborate with various internal teams, including sales, marketing, product development, and legal, to ensure the success of partner initiatives.
- Provide input on product development based on partner feedback and market trends.
Skills And Qualifications For This Role Include
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field. Advanced technology degree or MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in partner management, channel sales, or business development.
- Strong understanding of data analytics, business intelligence, and related technologies.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to identifying and pursuing partnership opportunities.
- Experience in negotiating and managing contracts and agreements is preferred.
The location for this role is/are:
- USA- Hybrid or Remote, ideally East Coast or Central. There will be a travel expectation of up to 30% for the role.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik @lifeatqliklund
- Check us out on Youtube!
The anticipated base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 per year. This position is eligible for a commission within a range of $40,000 to $52,000 subject to meeting targets set forth in a sales compensation plan. Final compensation offered by Qlik will be based on factors such as the candidate’s location, job-related skills, education, experience, and other business and organizational needs.
Qlik offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, group medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, flexible paid vacation, 10 paid annual company holidays, 9 days of annual paid sick leave (prorated upon hire), up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and mental and emotional wellbeing benefits.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.