Partner Development Manager
About the job
Keap is the leading Sales & Marketing Automation platform for serious small businesses. We are a purpose-driven, values-based company that loves helping small businesses grow and understands how hard it is to run a successful small business. Keap’s vision is to liberate and empower entrepreneurs by automating follow-up, so they can strengthen their families, communities and economies. With tens of thousands of customers and over a hundred thousand users, we are just scratching the surface of our vision
The Partner Development Manager is responsible for managing the partner recruitment function and is an integral player in driving, implementing and executing on the Keap partner development go to market strategy of acquiring high value partners. This is a uniquely hands-on and entrepreneurial role to lead acquisition efforts through the development and qualification of Keap’s target partner persona - agencies and consultancies that service the SMB ecosystem - specifically through marketing services.
- Primary emphasis on targeting digital marketing agencies and consultancies.
- Meet monthly and quarterly acquisition targets.
- Meet monthly and quarterly new partner app sales targets.
- Actively manage prospect / opportunity pipeline to achieve high conversion rates for qualified opportunities.
- Heavy outbound prospecting, lead qualification, and appointment setting in addition to holding consultative conversations and converting qualified opportunities into partners.
- Actively engage with partner prospects (phone, email, Zoom) to successfully build relationships that drive partner acquisition of high value prospects.
- Use solution selling to close prospects (problem solving through active listening and discovery of prospects pain points).
- Execute contracts digitally.
- Provide weekly communication/reporting for the benefit of the partner development team and other partner acquisition stakeholders by accurately managing sales pipeline and forecasting.
- Must have at least five years of documented experience in a hunting / business development role (this is not a farmer role).
- Preferred experience in owning and/or working with small businesses or small business influencers.
- 2+ years experience in sales/marketing and/or business development activities in the SMB space.
- 2+ years experience in SaaS marketing services or similar.
- 2+ years experience in channel recruitment.
- Experience with territory planning and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills including experience and comfort in presenting to both single owners and large audiences via the web.
- Experience using CRM/Marketing automation software.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles, tactics and strategies for small businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or entrepreneurship equivalent.
- Strong communication / presentation and organizational skills.
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion to benefit our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Keap’s corporate office is located at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Keap will not sponsor new candidates for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Any candidate who misrepresents their identity and/or skills may be subject to civil damages, penalties, and criminal prosecution.