Partner Account Manager
About the job
Build something new with a world-class team.
At Genesys, we allow our employees to make their mark by entrusting them to make decisions and do what they’ve been hired to do: their very best. Your potential is waiting; why are you?
Partner Account Manager
Are you a consultative SaaS sales professional responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from partners, prospects and current customers? As a Partner Account Manager, you will work to help expand our industry-leading partner ecosystem. The Partner team is responsible for opening new routes to market by helping partners build and sell customer experience offers at speed and scale and grow strategic partner relationships.
Major focus areas of this role are:
- Manage the sale of Genesys solutions through named partners and opportunities.
- Drive a business plan that allows us to scale our solution sales with partners.
- Drive strategic enablement of Partners to attract, develop and maintain relationships with various key partners and throughout the entire customer journey lifecycle.
- Build preference for Genesys customer experience and services within partners’ portfolios and sales teams.
- Drive sales results and pipeline development within key partners working closely with sales and alliances to close customer opportunities, manage forecasts and pipelines.
- Strategic expansion of partners to accelerate growth, by recruiting and gaining the commitment of targeted partner relationships.
- Deliver and execute viable joint partner business and marketing plans to achieve growth.
- Align closely with the direct sales teams to provide partner visibility internally and externally.
- Structure and negotiate partnership agreements that lead to incremental value and capabilities.
- Develop detailed operational plans with partners to include engagement models, sales targets, and GTM strategies.
We look for individuals who have a proven track record of over-achieving and who like to WIN!
Why work for Genesys?
- You have the opportunity to drive the business through accurate forecasting and strategic partner planning.
- You have the opportunity to create dynamic sales presentations working with industry best technical experts and educating your partner community.
- You will have a unique opportunity to understand our customer's strategies and help drive sales using our unique solutions.
- You will have the ability to own and develop your territory working closely with Genesys colleagues to achieve shared success.
- Demonstrate your proven abilities to create relationships with executives, stakeholders, and key influencers with both partners and customers.
- Work for a Magic Quadrant leader with a focus on AI innovations.
What do you need to have?
- Proven experience communicating, negotiating, and closing with executives and stakeholders
- Proven experience understanding customer and partner needs and being able to articulate solutions
- Increase your pipeline within current and recruited partners
- 2-5 years of partner sales experience (Cloud or SaaS based software sales preferred)
- Demonstrable ability to lead a complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- BS or BA degree or equivalent work-related work experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
If a Genesys employee referred you, please use the link they sent you to apply.
Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service™ our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you or someone you know may complete the Reasonable Accommodations Form for assistance. Please use the Candidate field in the dropdown menu to ensure a timely response.
This form is designed to assist job seekers who seek reasonable accommodation for the application process. Submissions entered for non-accommodation-related issues, such as following up on an application or submitting a resume, may not receive a response.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.