Partner Development Manager
About the job
As a Partner Development Manager, you will manage various aspects of the go-to-market (GTM) with VMware on AWS in EMEA. Candidate will be knowledgeable on VMware's software value proposition, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities and have the ability to sell the benefits of the collaboration to customers, partners and internal audiences. You will lead in developing and executing annual strategic plans, building executive relationships and ensuring that the VMware and AWS partnership proceeds to its respective goals in an effective timely fashion.
Key job responsibilities
- Go-To-Market: Orchestrate different resources within the AWS organization to support co-selling and GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success.
- GSI and SI Development: Develop a key set of GSI and SI partners that can help our customers to use Vmware on AWS. Develop a joint sales and GTM plan with these key partners.
- Demand generation: Build and drive demand generation campaigns and events with GSI/SI to evangelize VMware on AWS with customers.
- Joint Sales: Drive sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between your SI/GSI partners and the AWS field organizations. Be the "Go To" resource to ensure key high-profile joint sales opportunities are sourced, developed and closed.
- Progress monitoring: Tracking progress, including coordinating the definition and reporting of the KPIs, as well as leading periodic health checks.
- Process management: Establishing and ensuring smooth operation of the collaboration ground rules, such as the protocol for formal governance meetings and procedures for decision-making, project team meetings, data exchange, and other kinds of interactions.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 7+ years in Alliance Management or GSI/SI Management
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross- functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, and product management and account management teams.
- Experience working with ISVs through developing GTM plans with direct sales and SI/GSI Partners
- Excellent Verbal and written communications, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Understanding of AWS, cloud architecture and infrastructure
- Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Inquisitive; will always ask questions to see the “big picture” or get a handle on the details
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company - AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch) - F93