Partner Alliance Manager
About the job
Want to be a part of our team?
Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities.
Recruits, develops, and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines and ensures the retention, growth, and customer satisfaction of accounts.
Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
Evaluate program trends and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
Work toward mutual goals, strategies, and objectives to build awareness and support of the overall strategic benefits of the alliance.
Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting, and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
Monitors programs to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
Working at NTT
The primary responsibility of Partner/Vendor Alliances Specialists is to work in collaboration with various stakeholders to contribute to the achievement of revenue targets by implementing alliance/vendor partnership plans that are robust and competitive.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop alliance strategy, plan, and metrics for assigned accounts.
- Regularly review and adjust strategy and plan based on shifts in technology and market trends.
- Ensure partners are able to deliver successful implementations resulting in shared customer success.
- Identify appropriate contacts and target businesses/organizations, cultivate interest, nurture leads.
- Develop the ability to provide leadership, develop trust, negotiate objectives, and work directly with a broad group of senior executives across industry verticals.
- Work cross-functionally with legal and finance to structure, negotiate and finalize partnership agreements.
- Launch partnerships, create alliance marketing plans, train sales teams, and develop initiatives to strengthen alliance results.
- Ensure commitment from partners for pipeline generation and revenue goals.
- Hold quarterly business roadmap sessions with partners, aligning on strategies for mutual growth.
- Administer pipeline management and accurate sales forecasting.
- Ensures the partner is able to successfully execute on behalf of mutual customers.
- Align the partners’ go-to-market strategy, promoting the partner’s capabilities to the broader organization.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the partner enablement team and others to ensure delivery of clear and coordinated enablement across the partner lifecycle.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills and display good business acumen
- Good relationship building skills with the ability to engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Good team players and maintain the integrity and display good attention to detail
- Solid analytic and negotiation skills
- Great presentation, verbal, and writing skills; ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrable network of industry contacts
- Able to focus and execute in a changing environment
- Ability to make things happen
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Business, Commerce)
- Demonstrated business development experience, preferably in IT services environment
- Demonstrated experience in channel sales or channel management role
- Experience establishing and managing alliance programs that produce revenue
- Proven history of working independently and with cross-functional sales, marketing, and product management teams to achieve alliance objectives
- Proven experience leveraging those contacts to build mutually beneficial partnerships to drive revenue
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Equal Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.