Partner Account Manager
About the job
What's the role?
The Senior Partner Account Manager owns the end to end relationship with assigned Solution Partners (Distributors, VAR's and ISV’s) and focusses on identifying, qualify and grow relationships with existing and new partners. This role will promote, upsell and cross-sells HERE Platform, focusing on jointly delivering business benefits to partner’s end users. This role is expected to develop a strong relationship with Partners and deliver an industry leading Partner experience maintaining a consistent sense of satisfaction for the Partner to ultimately lead to sales growth.
You understand the organization, structure, and business model of Solution Partners and develop relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication a productivity.
- Is responsible for building and developing Partner relationships to quickly grow a profitable business in EMEA-region.
- Sells the full breath of HERE Platform and services through Partners and deliver incremental business for HERE
- Establishes and fosters executive relationships and secures buy-in regarding the assigned Partners
- Co-operates closely with the HERE Sales Teams in all selling activities (sell with/sell through/ sell to initiatives), where appropriate
- Leads and manages Partner initiatives and identifies new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success
- Established full data accuracy in Salesforce and associated internal systems related opportunity pipeline
- Works closely with key stakeholders to execute on the next generation HERE Platform, where all sensor data provides the foundation for new products and services that create unique and differentiated value propositions for HERE, its partners and customers
Who are you?
- 7+ years in partner sales or partner management roles focused on Solution Partners with proven experience in driving sales with Partners and Resellers
- Sales hungry!
- Deep knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, Cloud Computing, and other relevant technologies
- Extensive external industry network with 7+ years of SaaS based solutions and/or Location Intelligent technologies
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience in participating in multi-national virtual teams and applying a Partner Program governance structure
- Strong ability to interface effectively with key stakeholders, strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative thinker willing to challenge status quo with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions, while deeply understanding and respecting what works today
- Experienced in building long lasting relationships with multiple Partners
- Understanding and interest in the “Digital” opportunities leveraging technology-and business-disruption in a transformative approach
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
As part of HERE Technologies employment process, candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This offer and any related claims are subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. This will involve employment, education, and criminal verification if applicable.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us on our YouTube Channel.