Europe Software Partner Manager
About the job
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About The Team
The Partner Innovation organization works within GPO (Global Partner Organization) to define and develop our software partner ecosystem and new solutions to better position Workday’s products. GPO is driving a rapid and intentional change to adopt an open and modern ecosystem and implement a unified global partner strategy, with cross-functional engagement in programs, systems, processes and people. Our organization promotes partner innovation on top of and integration with Workday Products and Technology. Here we work with premier software partnerships from conceptualization through integration and go-to-market.
About The Role
The EMEA Software Partner Manager drives a portfolio of high-impact software partners to help our Europe region achieve its growth objectives. This growing program includes over 300 software partners with plans to grow rapidly over the next several years. Workday is building a world-class partner program focused on revenue growth, business outcomes and innovation. In this role, you will champion a set of software partnerships by defining key business objectives, developing joint business plans, establishing executive sponsorship, leading go-to-market initiatives that drive revenue growth while building trusted relationships that ensure success of the partnership over the long-term. The role requires familiarity in working across industries, business process competence, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional team members to achieve partnership objectives.
- Identify and establish new Software Partnerships to support EMEA growth objectives
- Lead a portfolio of existing Software Partnerships to meet regional objectives
- Develop relationships across product, industry, sales and services to implement cross-functional partnership motions
- Set strategic direction with partners with defined goals and clear business outcomes
- Define, prioritize and lead EMEA go-to-market activities in partnership with marketing to drive awareness and demand for joint solutions
- Align with regional sales and field leadership to identify partners to enable Workday’s go-to-market motions
- Onboard and guide new partners as the software partner ecosystem grows
- Collaborate on team-wide initiatives to improve or expand the Workday Partner Program
- 5+ years of experience at an Enterprise SaaS organization
- 5+ years of HCM, Payroll, Planning, Analytics and / or Financials expertise, alternative enterprise experience will be considered
- 5+ years of Software Alliances experience, directly running software partnerships aimed at driving pipeline and revenue growth
- Strong relationship building skills and excellent communication skills
- Adaptable and resilient with experience in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic, a positive demeanor and high energy
- Collaborative critical thinker, with methodical approach and organizational skills to run parallel opportunities concurrently
- High level of integrity and a desire for high quality
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!