Partner Success Manager
About the job
SailPoint is the leading Identity Governance Administration (IGA) product and the only multi-tenant SaaS solution on the market. By harnessing the power of AI and machine learning, SailPoint automates and streamlines the complexity of delivering the right access to the right identities and technology resources at the right time. Delivered at the scale our enterprise customers demand.
SailPoint is looking for a Partner Success Manager. The Partner Success Manager works very closely with a subset of SailPoint’s Delivery Partners. They are responsible for managing and monitoring the partners overall health score as well as their delivery capabilities.
Within the first 3 months:
You will have completed the entry-level SaaS training and set up monthly cadence calls with half of your partner accounts. You will be proficient in navigating Salesforce and Gainsight and understand internal processes. You will have demonstrated responsiveness and accountability to those partner accounts.
Within 6 months:
You will have a solid working knowledge of SailPoint products and how partners are implementing them for your accounts. Monthly cadence calls will be set up with all your partner accounts. Consistent monthly reporting updates will be provided and critical issues escalated.
Within 1 year:
You will be operating independently within SailPoint/CSM processes and products to aid accounts. You will have a partner success plan in place with goal mapping for each account.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate partners in SailPoint’s services best practices and enablement guidelines
- Participate in partner quarterly business reviews (QBRs) providing delivery feedback
- Work closely with our CSM team to provide feedback from our customers to the implementation partners
- Serve as the primary contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests
- Maintain scheduled services touchpoints to ensure the partner’s continued success
- Communicate partner concerns and feedback to internal teams
- Identify opportunities to improve our partner delivery enablement process
- Inspire and advocate for the importance of our partners success to the entire organization
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a Partner Role, preferably in SAAS and in similar capacity
- Experience designing Partner Programs and Community and understanding of best practices
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives
- Excellent problem solver via collaboration and running sessions to come up with new, innovative ideas
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and presentation skills, including presentation creation
- Ability to evolve existing processes and execute on new strategies
- Demonstrated experience navigating cross functionally across organization.
- Highly organized, detail and task oriented
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up
- A high degree of honesty, integrity, and sound judgment
- Comfortable with travel up to 30%
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent experience
- Estimated from 10% to 30%