Partner Marketing Manager - North America
About the job
Job Number: 36369
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 3
Informatica is currently looking for a Strategic Partner Marketing Manager, North America with experience in leading, defining, building, and running a modern and integrated partner marketing program that focuses on marketing with partners, to partners and through partners to join our team in North America.
As a critical member of the Informatica North America (NA) Regional Marketing Team, the Strategic Partner Marketing Manager, will be integral to the successful performance of Informatica marketing objectives and execution. The primary charter of the team is to increase profitable market share across all product categories by optimizing marketing activities and development of measurable strategic marketing initiatives to, through and with partners. This strategic “hands-on” roll is the main point of contact and is responsible for driving and delivering the joint program plans internally across the Informatica Marketing, Partner Sales, and Products teams and building deep relationships with our strategic cloud technology Ecosystem partners and Global System Integrators (GSIs) to execute joint programs with them. The Strategic Partner Marketing Manager reports to the Vice President, North America Regional Marketing, works cross-functionally internally across all facets of the Marketing organization, and serves as the key liaison between the NA Regional Marketing and appropriate Partner Sales teams in North America. The Partner Marketing team is known “go-to” Marketing resource for all regional marketing program management and execution for strategic partners within the partner community.
As the member of Informatica’s North America Partner Marketing team, you will be responsible for the flawlessly developing and delivering regional, integrated strategic partner GTM campaigns and activities that achieve desired results and impact North America sales growth. In the role of Strategic Partner Marketing Manager, you’re data-driven and able to work, adapt, and excel in a fluid, fast-paced environment and should have strong strategic, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the GTM activation strategy across North America for key strategic Ecosystem and GSI partners and execute joint integrated campaigns to build partner-sourced and partner-influenced pipeline to meet sales objectives.
- Work with the VP, North America Regional Marketing and the global Growth Marketing & Campaign teams to launch joint marketing activities that build brand awareness and sales pipeline for the Cloud business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across North America Regional Marketing team and the larger Corporate Marketing organization to develop and execute joint in-person, digital and hybrid customer events, integrated ABM campaigns, partner sales meetings, joint collateral, partner-focused digital campaigns and social media programs, PR activities, and other joint GTM programs and initiatives with key Informatica partners.
- Manage event participation and marketing surround strategy execution for partner-led in-person and digitally hosted events. Ensure Informatica’s presence supports and is integrated into the greater GTM partner marketing plans to achieve desired results and program ROI.
- Oversee successful implementation of NA partner sponsorships and presence at Global Informatica events such as Informatica World and Sales Kickoff.
- Work with Sales Enablement, Product Management and Partner Sales teams to manage partner enablement activities for new and existing partners and deliver relevant partner communications to ensure all internal and external teams are informed on all joint strategic Partner-related Marketing plans and activities across North America.
- Manage the budget of Partner Marketing programs and incremental partner sponsorship and MDF funds for joint program activities.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting program ROI for marketing sourced pipeline influenced by Partner Marketing activities.
- Support new strategic partner marketing opportunities that are aligned with Informatica’s core competencies and ensure a high propensity for success.
- Be a key liaison with strategic partner’s marketing teams for joint collaboration.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Partner and/or Field Marketing experience managing and executing a mix of direct marketing activities that build the brand, create demand and accelerate pipeline (i.e. face-to-face events, digital campaigns, account-based marketing, business development, etc.); enterprise software experience a plus.
- Experience in a previous Ecosystem or Global System Integrator (GSI) Partner Marketing role.
- Savvy and proven success delivering integrated marketing campaigns and programs that deliver a strong ROI – on time, within budget.
- Comfortable providing a strong point of view on all Partner Marketing engagements through a solid understanding of the sales and marketing Ecosystems, leveraging marketing best practices and individual marketing acumen.
- A data-driven marketer with deep working knowledge of marketing and reporting tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Power BI and other leading automation marketing software, SaaS or technologies to effectively run and measure ROI on all regional campaigns and programs.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative and open to new ideas.
- A detail oriented and highly organized problem solver, who can juggle and manage multiple tasks and projects independently and cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated capabilities working across multiple concurrent workstreams. Excels in a diverse, dynamic, collaborative, and agile matrixed team environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and communicate a company’s vision to the market (customers and partners).
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills working with 3rd party vendors; ability to balance competing priorities and diverse points of view.
- Proven ability and aptitude to think through problems creatively and test multiple, innovative solutions.
- Passionate about achieving high growth through partners – showing innovation, creativity, persistence, commitment, optimism and accountability in every project you own.
- BA/BS degree required in marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Approximately 25% travel required
What Does Success Look Like?
Work with the North America Regional Marketing, Product Marketing and Partner Sales teams to implement and evolve strategic, regional joint partner programs at scale using a modern enterprise marketing playbook, including Digital Marketing, Event & Experience Marketing, Direct (Database) Marketing and Analysis to grow the reach and reputation of Informatica and achieve the desired ROI to meet pipeline & revenue targets for the North America business.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Marketing Manager - North America
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%