Senior Partner Manager
GitKraken makes a suite of legendary Git tools and services that help developers be more productive – and teams collaborate more closely – wherever they are and wherever they code. GitKraken tools – including the GitKraken Client, GitLens, and Git Integration for Jira – are used by more than 25 million developers at 100,000 organizations around the world. We want all developers to be equipped to solve problems and seize opportunities to create a brighter future for all. We are a profitable, sustainably growing tech company that values talent, drive, and the ability to make an impact. Join us!
GitKraken is a leading Atlassian partner and has been recognized as a Platinum Marketplace Partner, with several offerings through the Atlassian Marketplace. The marquee offering Git Integration for Jira, is regularly selected by Atlassian as a “Staff Pick” and a category leader within tools to integrate Jira with Git providers.
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, the Senior Partner Manager will be responsible for building, managing, and expanding our relationships with Atlassian’s Solution Partners. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in developing and driving sales through Atlassian’s solution partners and a strong understanding of Atlassian's suite of products and programs.
We are committed to having an inclusive and authentic work environment where unique perspectives, skills, and backgrounds are celebrated. We work hard to foster diversity in our workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, don't let self-filtering and imposter syndrome get in the way of a great fit. We would love to hear from you!
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in partner management roles with a proven track record of success
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian's product suite and solution partner ecosystem
- Familiarity with dev tool makers, such as GitHub, GitLab, Microsoft, Docker
- Experience with Dev and DevOps technologies
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing strategies with partners
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box to find creative solutions
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to recruit Atlassian's Solution Partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with Atlassian Solution Partners
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the partners’ business and goals
- Build joint go-to-market plans with a select group of Atlassian’s Partners
- Orchestrate execution of partner marketing campaigns with the objective to drive demand for the partner
- Provide thought leadership and strategic insights to partners
- Drive partner field activities such as joint sales calls, proposal and offer development
- Past experience either within Atlassian’s Solution Partner ecosystem, an Atlasssian Marketplace partner or at a partner-facing role within Atlassian
How you’ll be rewarded:
💵 Excellence — Competitive compensation with annual performance-based pay increases
📩 Trust — Flexible Paid-Time-Off Policy (behaves like Unlimited PTO)
🛫 Travel — Company paid domestic trip after your 1-year anniversary & an international trip every 5 years
🏖 Balance — Paid company holidays with flexibility for additional holidays
💻 Equipment — Top-of-line technology to maximize your productivity
👶 Parent life — Generous paid parental leave
🍎 Health — Health, dental, and vision insurance with competitive employer cost-sharing
🏆 Culture — Great Place to Work Certified
🌵 Headquarters — Modern, high-tech offices designed to maximize productivity in a hybrid environment
📚 Growth — Paid career and personal development, audiobooks, and mentorship
🔮 Future —IRA retirement plan plus company matching
GitKraken is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and while we would like to have candidates be local to the Scottsdale office, we understand that talent and drive are much more important than location. We will consider strong candidates from anywhere in the US who apply for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
At GitKraken, we believe that diversity among our teammates is critical to our success as a company. GitKraken evaluates all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender expression, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability status, or any other legally protected class. We recruit, hire, and retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.