Director, Partner Program Experience
Global Partners and Support (GPS) leads Intel's scale partner and support strategy globally. Within GPS, the Partner Alliance Experience (PAX) team is chartered to build and execute the strategy for our global partner program: Intel Partner Alliance.
This job is for a leadership and manager role on the Partner Alliance Experience (PAX) staff, leading a newly formed team chartered to drive the development and execution of our end-to-end Intel Partner Alliance digital experience strategy. This role will be responsible for creating a seamless, user-friendly, and engaging digital experience for our partners. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital user experience, partner program management, product management discipline, and the ability to leverage technology to enhance partner relationships.
The leader of the Partner Program Digital Experience team will be responsible for:
- Partner Digital Experience Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive, end-to-end digital experience strategy for our Intel Partner Alliance, aligning with program strategy and partner needs.
- Partner Experience Enhancements and Integration: Drive improvements to the partner portal and other related digital properties to provide partners with easy access to information, resources, and tools, ensuring a user-friendly and highly informative experience. This will include the Partner Portal, Partner University, Partner Marketing Studio, and Partner Showcase. This role will also be expected to drive experience integration over time across these digital properties.
- Product Management Discipline: Set the vision/strategy, roadmap, priorities, and capability definition for each digital property (product). Manage, drive execution to product roadmap, including close partnership with IT and the intel.com team for implementation and execution.
- Analytics and Performance Monitoring: Utilize analytics and performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of the digital experience, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions.
- Technology Integration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate and maintain technology platforms and tools that enhance partner engagement and collaboration.
- Partner Feedback: Gather feedback from partners to understand their pain points, preferences, and suggestions for digital enhancements, and work with the team to address them.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in partner program management or digital experience management
- 10+ years proven experience in partner program management or digital experience management. Experience with Partner Relationship Management (PRM) capabilities a plus.
- Strong understanding of user experience (UX) principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in using digital tools, platforms, and analytics for partner engagement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong partner and stakeholder relationships.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Project management skills with the ability to plan and execute initiatives effectively.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong direct and matrixed managerial experience
- Experience leading in a global matrixed organization structure
- Experience driving transformation and change in large complex organizations
- Role model of Intel culture
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in
US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California:$156,950.00-$274,730.00
Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience.
Work Model for this Role
This role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.