GSI/SI Partner Manager
About the job
Celigo is looking for a Global Systems Integrator/Systems Integrator Partner Manager focused on proactively recruiting & targeting partners who meet our ideal partner profile. His/her goal is to work with the partner to build a strong & strategic relationship whereby Celigo products and our solutions become a foundational part of their business. The GSI/SI Partner Manager will have an opportunity to grow the indirect business in an effort to effectively scale Celigo’s growing business.
What would you do, if hired?
- Build Celigo’s GSI/SI Partnership Program that generates a predictable pipeline of opportunities
- Be the manager for all existing and prospective SI partners for Celigo and manage all aspects of the GSI/SI experience at Celigo
- Identify and close large system integrator partners who align with the mid to large enterprise target market and start making inroads with GSIs
- Assist and guide partners in building integration/automation practice lines centered around Celigo
- Build and implement enablement programs to increase awareness by both their advisory and delivery teams
- Increase revenue growth exponentially through dedicated integration practices with large System Integrators
- Develop mutual GTM programs that drive the expanded addressable market for GSIs/ SI’s and Celigo market share in the mid to large enterprise business segment.
- Acquire large enterprise new logos for marquee case studies and customer references
- Manage the initial screening, qualification, and signing of GSI/SIs; drive all partners through the onboarding process which includes training for their sales and technical teams
- Manage the relationships and hold monthly review meetings with all new and established GSI/SI partners
- Manage Partner Agreements, reporting, and filing
- Qualify leads from partners and provide a Sales Accepted Lead with a warm handoff to the appropriate Celigo Account Executive that will own the sales cycle
- Work seamlessly with colleagues in alliances, channel, customer success, partner success, solution engineering, and product to ensure partners have the best experience at Celigo
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years of Global System Integrator experience
- Minimum of 5 years of GSI/SI Partner Manager experience
- Demonstrated experience navigating multiple stakeholders in complex organizational structures
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills
- Knowledge of iPaaS, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, and Channel Sales is a strong plus
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
- College degree preferred
Celigo is the leading integration platform (iPaaS) that is pushing the boundaries of what an iPaaS can be. Celigo’s unique approach to integration enables IT and business users alike to automate and optimize every business process, allowing organizations to accelerate growth and drive innovation at scale
Pay Scale Information
Celigo reasonably expects to pay a base salary between $140,000 and $170,000 for this position. Actual starting base pay will be determined by skills, experience, geographic location, and other non-discriminatory factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include variable incentives, benefits, or other perks as outlined in any formal employment offer made.
Starting your first year, we offer 3-weeks of vacation, wellness days, and holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends. Additionally, we provide a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
As a company, one of the values we hold most dear is fostering a safe, collaborative environment to bring out the best in us, so we created our Taking a Stand Initiative. Our TAS initiative is a volunteer committee open to all Celigans, with strong representation from underrepresented voices within our company. We believe, unequivocally, that everyone deserves to be in a place where they feel welcome as they are. Learn more about Taking a Stand.
Celigo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (40 and over), disability (physical or mental), sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer, or genetic characteristics)military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Employees and applicants are also protected against retaliation. Consistent with federal and applicable state laws, acts of retaliation against an employee or applicant who engages in protected activity, such as reporting discrimination or harassment or participating in the EEO process, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law will not be tolerated by Celigo.
Hundreds of applications. Thousands of business processes. Millions of combinations. ONE iPaaS.