Partner Marketing Manager
Partner Marketing Manager
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU?
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will drive programs that support the strategy and execution of global marketing programs and campaigns for our diverse, growing ecosystem of strategic technology partners, system integrators, and resellers. Partner Marketing at Box is focused on communicating the company’s strategies to, through and with partners. You will match your expertise of the partner ecosystem with a clear understanding of Box’s business objectives to equip Box partners with marketing resources and tools to drive leads and pipeline and grow their business. This role requires cross-team and organizational collaboration, innovation, excellent communication and presentation skills, and a passion for driving demand through partners. A successful candidate will be highly-motivated and self-directed with expertise in juggling multiple assignments and working across cross functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create strategic narratives and integrated marketing plans with our top partners, including campaigns, digital activities, live events, and other programs to be delivered with and to key partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of our diverse, global partner ecosystem and how Box and the Content Cloud can resonate across partner audiences and drive usage.
- Define strategy for our partner marketing work, develop methods for how we work effectively, and apply metrics for ensuring our work has high-impact.
- Work closely with the partner sales and business development teams to support the creation of pipeline across different types of partners.
- Prepare and articulate success metrics to be shared with partners during QBRs, executive readouts, and sharing internally at Box.
- Act as a key source for our partner’s marketing strategy and Content Cloud positioning/messaging.
- Educate and inform partner-facing field teams on the partner marketing strategy.
- Elevate partner successes to capture mindshare and showcase tangible benefits.
- Research industry best practices for best-in-class partner programs and market to, with and through-partner marketing programs.
- Create new, innovative programs using pilots and other mechanisms to test and learn.
- Utilize data to continually analyze and track program success and evolve the strategy and programs.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience with 2+ years of partner marketing experience
- Experience marketing enterprise software with system integrators, technology partners and resellers.
- Event strategy and execution experience with partners
- Demand gen experience managing programs connected to lead creation
- Content creation skills – ability to transform stories into marketing collateral.
- The mentality of a builder and a learner — figuring out how to achieve results and establish best practices
- Ability to operate both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity, bringing creativity and inventive problem solving to your work
- Proven collaborative experience, driving consensus across diverse teams in multiple departments and functions
- Excellent communication skills, ranging from the ability to craft brief, high-impact written communications, to presenting to senior executives inside and outside our company
Head-over-heels about this role — but not sure you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Box, we take a big-picture approach to hiring that fosters authenticity, diversity, and inclusion. If you're passionate about this opportunity, chances are, you shine pretty bright.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Inclusiveness is core to our culture at Box, and we strive to ensure you get the most from your interview experience.
Box makes reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please complete this form Reasonable accommodations may include scheduling adjustments, document dictation and beyond.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice. If you are a California-resident, please read our California Applicant & Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Box is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Actual base salary (or OTE if commissionable role) is dependent upon factors such as: knowledge, skill level, experience, and work location. This role is also eligible for equity and benefits. For more information on benefits, check out our healthcare benefits and additional Box Benefits + Perks.
In accordance with OFCCP compliance, here is the Pay Transparency Provision.
United States Pay Range
The leading Content Cloud