ConnectWise Partner Manager
About the job
Do you want to help us scale with our alliance partners and secure all cloud data?
Keepit seeks a ConnectWise Partner Manager to join our Global Alliance Team.
We are growing fast as a company, and we are set on using our momentum to bring our Next Level SaaS Data Protection to a global audience. As a ConnectWise Partner Manager, you will play an essential role in our global expansion by ensuring a strong and trusted alliance with ConnectWise – a key Alliance Partner. We understand how shaping strong and trusting connections with our partners is one of the keys to ensuring long-lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships and, ultimately, growth for us and our partners.
As a ConnectWise Partner Manager, you will be supporting our alliance partner in selling our services. As such, the role is diverse and entails assisting ConnectWise in identifying and qualifying new opportunities, training sales teams, supporting sales teams with demonstrating our platform, driving product promotion programs, attending trade shows, etc.
We see the Central tasks of a ConnectWise Partner Manager to be:
- Support our Alliance Partner in identifying and qualifying new opportunities.
- Accelerate growth through building and enhancing relationships at the alliance partner with all areas of the business: sales teams, marketing, sales engineering, etc.
- Drive product promotion programs.
- Supporting sales teams with demonstrating the platform for Keepits products.
- Attend relevant events and trade shows.
As a ConnectWise Partner Manager, you will be joining the Global Alliance and Channel Team, and reporting to our Senior Director of Global Alliances, Rick Sloane. At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal-opportunity employer and recognize how being a diverse workplace strengthens our product, customer relationships, and work culture.
A fair and transparent recruitment process
We know that it is just as important that you choose us as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria you are assessed by if you are curious about joining our scale-up journey.
1. Channel Sales: To empower our partners, knowledge, and skills from the IT/SaaS industry on how to excel in the regional partner ecosystem consisting of resellers, system integrators, managed service providers (MSPs), and distributors is a clear advantage.
2. Stakeholder Management: Having the competency to work with cross-functional teams and manage various stakeholders’ perspectives is one of the keys to achieving success in the role. This calls for the ability to balance expectations and negotiate successful resolutions through solid communication skills and the ability to explain Keepit’s solution in a simple manner.
3. A Structured Approach to SaaS Business Development: We are looking for a person motivated by increasing partner revenue based on new sales opportunities. This requires the ability to organize and prioritize your tasks, maintain a high level of productivity, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
4. Language: We use English as our company language, and high proficiency in English is required.
5. Entrepreneurial Spirit: We are reaching for the stars, and we know that to reach them, we need people who love thinking outside the box, take ownership of their tasks and are passionate about building a good work environment that fosters great collaboration across our organization. We are looking for someone who can help our team succeed and who is motivated by helping us build and sustain a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.
Keepit is a fast-growing IT scale-up with 22+ years of experience in software and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. In 2020 Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel the growth and position Keepit as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service market. Keepit covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries.
For more information about KEEPIT, go to www.Keepit.com
Terms and conditions
Process: Please submit your Resume/CV on our career page on our website or via LinkedIn. Selected candidates will be contacted immediately.
Scope: As soon as possible
The position: Full-Time.
Salary: The compensation package is market-competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to Emil Daniel Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone: +45 51 51 89 80.