Partner Sales Manager - ANZ Channel
About the job
Job Number: 36403
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager III
Informatica is hiring a Cloud Partner Sales Manager with experience driving business with and through Cloud & SaaS Reseller Partners to join our team in Australia covering the Australia and New Zealand territory. Location for the role is Sydney or Melbourne.
Informatica is hiring a Cloud Partner Sales Manager, with experience driving channel reseller partners and regional system integrators (RSI) to source new revenue and new logo’s.
The primary objective of the Partner Sales Manager is to manage, enable and drive sales success with their channel resellers to source new incremental revenue from their assigned partners. Manage the development and execution of a Cloud go-to-market strategy, business planning and aligned sales and technical enablement programs to create self-sufficient partners.
You will be required to create and expand our relationships with new and existing partners and drive skills and capabilities to drive maximum opportunity and gain market share.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive weekly prospecting and sales cadence with resellers and RSI’s focused on partner sourced business
- Drive incremental revenue monthly with the partners across your defined territory
- Create a go-to-market strategy by partner and drive the execution
- Work with Marketing on Partner Marketing activities
- Define enablement plan on partner Skills and Capabilities to drive partner revenue growth
- Actively build relationships and alignment with the Informatica sellers, sales leaders, Informatica Services and Customer Success Teams and the partners
- Engage and manage the communication between Partners and Informatica Sales
- Reporting and Deal Registration management
- This is an in-country based position with travel requirements throughout your designated region to a level of 30%
Knowledge & Skills
- Strategic management and business knowledge of cloud resellers and RSI’s
- Demonstrated experience in driving:
- Partner Sourced incremental business with monthly wins
- Growing Skills and Capabilities of partners
- Experience with defining and executing successful go-to-market strategy with Cloud Partners
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- A strong understanding of the workings of a partner business
- Driven, self-starter who is skilled at relationship development and management
- 3-7 years of relevant professional Channel Cloud experience
- University degree or equivalent industry experience
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager - ANZ Channel
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%