Strategic Partner Manager, App Monetisation
About the job
Meta is seeking a sales professional to join its App Monetisation team in APAC. In this role, you will be driving the publisher business of App Monetisation for mobile app developers across the APAC, with a focus on Greater China region (GCR).The Strategic Partner Manager (SPM) will work with colleagues cross-functionally to plan and execute the market strategy across APAC and particularly for the Greater China region. This position requires demonstrated business development expertise, industry knowledge, understanding of the gaming mobile app ecosystem, ability to foster executive level relationships and a passion for growing Meta’s App Monetisation business. This is an exciting opportunity to shape how our business and products evolve by representing the voice of the customer. This position is based in Singapore.
Strategic Partner Manager, App Monetisation Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire new business sales cycle including identifying and approaching publishers in the region, selling them on the overall Meta value proposition for App Monetisation, negotiating terms, closing contracts and helping onboard the customer.
- Work closely with the cross functional teams in APAC including Solutions Architect team, Gaming Platform Partnership team, Advertiser sales team, local Meta teams in GCR and various other cross-functional teams in HQ.
- Lead and support revenue and strategic account planning for the current customer base. Develop and execute on customer success plans and create the conditions for adoption and growth
- Oversees day-to-day operations with assigned publishers with an eye to delivering an unparalleled service experience.
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- influence and educate Publisher sales and marketing teams on go-to-market strategies to achieve and exceed their business growth goals.
- Provide local thought leadership in the region and represent Meta at various industry conferences, publisher events and developer forums
- Maintain a deep understanding of Meta Audience Network products and service offerings, adapt quickly to product changes and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Bring publisher feedback from the field back to the Product team to influence product roadmap development
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goals
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- 5+ years of overall business experience across sales, business development, product marketing in the mobile ecosystem.
- 3+ years’ experience with Ad tech technology companies (such as DSPs, SSPs, Ad Networks, In-app measurement platforms) and understanding of ad serving technology, exchanges, DSPs, Video CMSs.
- Strong understanding of the mobile and online advertising markets, open to learn new tech, new products, innovative ideas.
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization. Strong analytical skills with the ability to tell a powerful story using data.
- Ability to work in a very high growth and cross functional environment, willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of time.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin as the role requires engaging with partners in China whose usual business language is Mandarin
- Understanding of the GCR mobile app developer ecosystem and competitive monetization solutions.
- Understanding of Gaming mobile app developer ecosystem and market
- Possess relationships with the mobile app publishers, ideally with top 100 app developers and publishers in the GCR region.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.