About the job
NextGen is Australia's leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to the mortgage lending industry. Our 'ApplyOnline' platform is an industry standard for digital loan lodgement and assessment. We deliver quality products and services to a range of financial institutions and intermediaries and are experiencing strong growth. We have an exciting roadmap full of opportunity in the Australian financial landscape with a mission to make lending easy.
At NextGen, we believe our people make our business, and our values; Balance, Integrity, Collaboration, Respect and Discovery, are not just posters on our walls. They are how we live each day and are critical to our success.
We are looking for a talented Partnership Manager who embodies these values to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for establishing and growing key relationships within the banking and finance industry. You will plan, manage and drive the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective and existing clients as well as ongoing customer engagement and account management.
Your new role as a Partnership Manager @ NextGen
- Support the Sales Director in the development and execution of annual sales plans, incorporating activity and sales targets for each budget period
- Identify sales opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Manage end-to-end sales process on sales opportunities
- Create relevant & targeted communications to existing clients and prospective clients
- Capture client feedback regarding future product & service directions
- Coordinate and own proposals for RFP responses
Who are you?
- Mortgage lending experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and presence to prepare and present successfully to all levels of customers
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to manage client expectations and relationships
- Ability to meet and maintain deadlines & work under pressure
- Flexibility around working hours to attend client meetings and available to travel interstate from time-to-time.
What you'll get in return
- Transparent, open and people first culture
- Flexible work options, and spectacular views in a modern space for when you work from our North Sydney office
- Reimbursement for your home office set up
- Plenty of social activities
- Generous remuneration package
We also know that the above is a long list of things, and that success in any role can come from a number of compositions of skills and so we encourage you to apply if you feel that your skills and experience matches what we are looking for.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that truly lives its values, genuinely values work life balance and see's it as a critical ingredient to enabling people to bring their whole selves to work.
NextGen is Australia's leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to the mortgage lending industry. Our 'ApplyOnline' platform is an industry standard for digital loan lodgement and assessment. We deliver quality products and services to a range of financial institutions and intermediaries and are experiencing strong growth. We have an exciting roadmap full of opportunity in the Australian financial landscape.