Manager - Strategic Partnerships
About the job
Who are we and what do we do?
BrowserStack is the world's leading software testing platform powering over two million tests every day across 19 global data centers. BrowserStack's products help developers build bug-free software for the 5 billion internet users accessing websites and mobile applications through millions of combinations of digital environments—devices, browsers, operating systems, and versions. We help Tesco, Shell, NVIDIA, Discovery, Wells Fargo, and over 50,000 customers deliver quality software at speed by moving testing to our Cloud. With BrowserStack, Dev and QA teams can move fast while delivering an amazing experience for every customer.
BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 with the vision of becoming the testing infrastructure for the internet. We recently secured $200 million in Series B funding at a $4 billion valuation in June 2021.
At BrowserStack We Solve Real Problems—each Day Is a Unique Challenge And An Opportunity To Make a Difference. We Strive To Be Open, Transparent, And Collaborative, So No Feat Is Too Big To Achieve. BrowserStack Is An Extension Of Its People And a Place Where They Can Grow Both Professionally And Personally. To That Effect, We’re Humbled To Be Recognized By Leading Organizations Around The World
- BrowserStack is Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2020-21
- Named “SaaS Startup of the Year” in 2022 by SaaSBOOMi
- Ranked in Forbes Cloud 100 in 2021 - for the second time
- Featured in LinkedIn Top Startups India 2018
Role in a Nutshell
Strategic Partnerships is a critical growth channel for BrowserStack’s existing and new products. We’re looking for someone to join our team to drive partnership opportunities end-to-end, from identifying them to launching them and to scaling them. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can build and lead our relationships with senior stakeholders, handle technical conversations, and lead commercial partnership negotiations.
- 10+ years of experience in technology partnerships or similar partner/client facing roles at a top technology or market leading company
- You’ve shown that you can build long term (international) strategic relationships, preferably in B2B Saas or developer tools or testing market
- You are thoughtful and creative, with a strong bias to action and a refusal to settle for good enough
- You can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
- You are proficient in defining and tracking success metrics
- We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you get to learn a wide array of bleeding-edge skills
- Working knowledge of developer ecosystem and being comfortable with code is an advantage
What will you do?
- Develop and lead partner strategy to drive growth for BrowserStack’s existing and new products
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships with current and potential partners
- Develop (and act on) collaboration plans for key partners, and develop product adoption and customer success plans
- Take overall responsibility for managing the strategic relationship (communications, expectations)
- Act as a liaison between internal teams at BrowserStack and strategic partners to communicate about feature requests, product roadmap, and how the alliance influences timing and direction
In addition to your total compensation, you will be eligible for following benefits, which will be governed by the Company policy:
- Medical insurance for self, spouse, upto 2 dependent children and Parents or Parents-in-law up to INR 5,00,000
- Gratuity as per payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Unlimited Time Off to ensure our people invest in their wellbeing, to rest and rejuvenate, spend quality time with family and friends
- Remote-First work environment that allows our people to work from anywhere in India
- Remote-First Benefit for home office setup, connectivity, accessories, co-working spaces, wellbeing to ensure an amazing remote work experience