Associate Director, Partner Sales - Southeast
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Associate Director, Partner Sales is regionally aligned to support our direct sales team by leveraging partner relationships to co-sell into brands with joint partner solutions. You will get the opportunity to build and leverage relationships with our ecosystem of 200+ partners (agencies, technology, and ESPs) who each carry their own unique value prop in the marketplace. You will be on the front-line of solutioning the right partners and integrations into a growing number of clients and prospects for your assigned region.
Responsibilities of the Associate Director, Partner Sales:
- Identify and sell in technical partner solutions (partner integrations) into brands to bring incremental martech value and drive increase utilization of Movable Ink
- Work collaboratively with the direct sales team to leverage partner relationships (through sourcing and influencing) to accelerate deals to close
- Source new partner opportunities against a target prospect list for the direct sales team
- Build and leverage trusted partner relationships with key partner contacts in assigned region through face-to-face interactions, regular communications, and contributions that return value to the partners
- Negotiate new partner contracts and facilitate paperwork with partners
- Minimum of 3+ years of marketing technology SaaS sales experience with 1.5+ of those years with specific experience developing successful revenue-driving partnerships with ESPs (marketing clouds) , digital agencies, marketing technologies (integrations), or systems integrators (S/I partners)
- Examples sourcing opportunities from partners against a target list
- Demonstrated history of managing and expanding existing partner relationships through partner account plans
- Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment
- Proven track record of closing large and high-quality deals with partners (channel sales or coselling) to successfully achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including email, mobile, and web
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable creating and presenting presentations for senior leadership
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Magic Behind Your Marketing