Senior Manager of Technology Partnerships
Founded in 2018, by leaders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn - Productiv is a rapidly growing Series C start-up that enables enterprises’ IT teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Okta, Equinix, Zoom, Dropbox, Equifax, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, IVP, Okta and Atlassian, Productiv is a team like no other. We’re a fast-moving, results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle hard problems and huge opportunities together, working as a tight-knit, highly-collaborative team.
About the Job
As a member of Productiv’s Partnerships team, you will be responsible for building new partnerships within our partner ecosystem and facilitating partner sales motions to drive pipeline and revenue for Productiv. The partner manager will work closely with the Head of Strategic Partnerships to identify and target new partnerships and accelerate existing relationships. The key focus will be on technology partners who have or are building integrations with Productiv’s SaaS Management Platform.
You will report to the Head of Partnerships and will work closely with the San Francisco-based Customer Success and Business Operations teams and the Palo Alto-based Sales, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Be the primary point of contact for a select group of partners; convert technical and connector relationships into GTM channels
- Drive partner-sourced revenue through evangelism, field engagement, pipeline development, deal registration, and business reviews
- Engage the field organizations (AEs, CSMs, and SEs) of partners via enablement, marketing, and account mapping
- Receive inbound partnership requests and execute partnership agreements; educate inbound partners on Productiv’s platform and partner program
- Cultivate feedback to Product and Engineering teams on new functionality, analytics, and key metrics of Productiv’s partners and their customers
- Work with Productiv’s Marketing and Enablement teams to build content, collateral, and trainings for the field organizations of Productiv and Productiv partners
- Work with Productiv’s Partner Marketing, Field Marketing, and Demand Generation teams to plan and execute co-marketing campaigns (webinars, events, blog posts, case studies, thought leadership, etc.)
- Measure and report on the success of assigned partners
Desired Experience and Proven Skills
- 2-5 years of sales, business development, or partnerships experience within a global technology company or technology startup in business development, partnerships, product management, general management, or sales
- Experience managing and building partnerships with independent software vendors (ISVs) and technology partners.
- Proven track record of successfully overachieving on quotas/targets
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM and the SaaS Sales Process
- Intermediate business-level knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and other web technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to operate successfully with ambiguity and strong desire to be a thought partner to Productiv’s Product and Engineering teams
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferred: MBA Degree
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Great people at work, with an extremely high bar for hiring
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Game-changing company vision
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enterprise SaaS Management Built on SaaS Intelligence