USA - Partner Manager
Marketplacer, a Leader in the Forrester New Wave for Marketplace Development Platforms, is now building a team of leaders that will establish Marketplacer as the #1 marketplace platform in the US and Americas. With our strategic integrations across ecommerce platforms, we are looking to hire someone to further build out our agency and SI partner network to support our existing sales opportunities and drive net new revenue.
Our Partner Manager draws on their ecommerce and ecosystem knowledge to onboard, enable, and execute go to market strategies with Marektplacer agencies, with the goal of generating revenue and maximizing the impact of our partner ecosystem. On a day to day basis you’ll engage, qualify, develop and nurture ecommerce agencies. The Partner Manager will work closely with our partner marketing team, partner operations team, and sales team to drive strategy and deliver results across the partner ecosystem.
We are seeking a Director of Delivery who will:
- Drive revenue by recruiting and qualifying new Marketplacer Partners.
- Responsibilities include working with and communicating across multiple team functions within Marketplacer and within partner organizations.
- Work with partners to continually improve their marketplace practice, grow their portfolio of customers, drive expansion opportunities, and manage and grow the partnership.
- Promote training and certification to ensure the effectiveness of their services on the Marketplacer platform
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads for our sales team and for the partners
- Develop success plans to ensure agency wide adoption and expansion of Marketplacer to the partner’s end clients.
- Assist in the ideation and execution of joint marketing programs and promotions with high priority partners
- Become an expert on the Marketplacer platform, complementary ecosystem technologies, product roadmap and company vision.
- Grow revenue and sales pipeline sourced by partners
Traits we are seeking:
- Boldness and curiosity
- Works well in a collaborative environment alongside partners, internal leadership, customer success, marketing, and sales to drive mutual partnership success
- Possesses fabulous communication skills – both written and oral
- A creative and tenacious individual who can think outside the box
- Driven to build a career in technology
- A desire to be part of a hyper-growth company at an early stage
What you should expect from Marketplacer:
- A commitment to achievement and the fostering of an environment focused on your attainment
- Flexibility and freedom to make a big impact on Marketplacer in your role
- A culture of integrity focused on a mission
- An environment where curiosity and collaboration is cherished
- Constant celebration of winning
- Productive and fun people who have been successful in the eCommerce space
**We are not accepting resumes from competitive technologies**
Established in 2016 in Melbourne, Australia, Marketplacer is a global technology Software as a Service (SaaS) platform equipped with all the tools and functionality needed to build a successful and scalable online marketplace, at speed. To date, Marketplacer has helped over 100 customers build and deploy their very own successful marketplace strategies and connected over 16,000 businesses worldwide.
Your application has been successfully submitted.