Senior Partner Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Friendbuy is the leading platform for referral marketing. We give marketers a powerful new tool to drive customer acquisition and growth. Our clients are disruptors such as Dollar Shave Club, Casper, Afterpay, Away, and Outdoor Voices, as well as Fortune 100s such as Walmart, Intuit, Disney, and Nestle. If you’ve ever referred a friend to any of these amazing brands, you’ve used Friendbuy. We are technology-first and we believe in success through innovation, a core philosophy prioritized by our Founder & CEO who graduated from MIT.
- Own the complete lifecycle of inbound and outbound partner lead generation initiatives (planning, execution, measurement) for blog posts, sales campaigns, joint partner customer case studies and webinars.
- Own and execute the partner marketing content calendar.
- Project manage content creation and events
- Educate partners on the Friendbuy value proposition and own the deliverables for joint initiatives.
- Track the ROI of marketing activities. Evaluate our efforts to determine the most valuable channels for increasing partner qualified leads.
- Drive the promotion of key initiatives through compelling email, social and landing page campaigns and ensure promotions are staged and scheduled in HubSpot.
- 2+ years of experience in partner marketing at a tech company or agency (B2B SaaS preferred).
- Proficiency with HubSpot and Salesforce is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to create, execute, and manage a marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-driven with knowledge of marketing KPIs to ensure programs are successful
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to create and manage campaign briefs
- Highly collaborative, resourceful and self-directed
- Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards for yourself and your teammates
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive equity packages to those who are interested
- Excellent health insurance options, plus dental & vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Family leave
- Laptop of your preference and 1 or 2 monitors with standing desk
- A fun and collaborative remote work environment
Friendbuy is an equal opportunity employer. We’re looking for smart, creative people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join our remote team of innovators. At Friendbuy, individual personalities shine in a culture of collaboration. We believe work-life balance is the way to get stuff done and be happy doing it. We hire exceptional talent and give our people the opportunity to develop and grow. Our bar for hiring is high and we want you to help us raise it even higher.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Friendbuy is a SaaS platform powering referral programs for the world’s most recognizable e-commerce companies.