Strategic Alliances Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Guild Education, the market-leading provider of strategic education benefits for Fortune 1000 companies, is seeking an experienced and resourceful Strategic Alliances Director to be an integral part of the team focused on extending Guild’s market share via business development, especially with global system integrators (GSIs). This is a relatively new team at Guild where we’re looking for someone excited about rolling up their sleeves to make an impact in a fast-paced evolving environment!
This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
As Strategic Alliances Director you will:
- Partner with SVP, Strategic Alliances as well as VP, Strategic Alliances to support and iterate on the initial GTM partner strategy
- Support SVP and VP in existing business development conversations and workstreams, helping to secure and prep for initial meetings, ensuring materials are prepped and timely follow ups
- Work cross-functionally with various members of our organization including Corporate Strategy, Sales, Revenue Operations and many more!
- Influence internally to mobilize resources
- Build strategic presentations and proposals to ultimately be shared with target GSI partners
- Spearhead research efforts on our target GSI partners in an effort to understand existing alliances landscape and identify key decision makers, market dynamics
- Help to roll out processes and procedures to enable scalable and sustainable growth via the Consulting/SI community
- Ensure cross-organizational communication and education about Guild’s channel partnerships
- Showcase your measurement and tracking skills by helping to assess Consulting/SI partner’s annual performance metrics and outcomes in an effort to nurture growth and optimize channel revenues
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years in a Business Development role in either the HR tech or EdTech space
- Highly effective written and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling. You have a strong ability to run a productive meeting.
- Experience engaging cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to influence and mobilize internal resources to get things done
- Vast organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Bonus if you have experience in working with GSIs (Global Systems Integrators) such as Accenture, McKinsey, Deloitte etc.
- Proven track record of performance with establishing net new partnerships and getting contracts over the line
- Something new? We'd love to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $145,000 -$178,750 as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.
Your application has been successfully submitted.