This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Syncari, we are on a mission to fix data problems in the modern enterprise. Our software platform connects best in class, modern SaaS applications at a deep level to ensure that the appropriate data within an organization is natively in any applications that need it. We’ve also designed our product to be able to do this really, really fast for our customers.
Have you always wanted to experience a startup from the beginning? Do you want to work with and learn from a team with a proven track record of building successful tech companies? Do you want to sell a meaningful product in a hot marketplace?
The partnership team plays a strategic role at Syncari and is highly visible across the organization. We are seeking a Partner Manager to help us rapidly grow our partner ecosystem. This role will be responsible for evangelizing the Syncari product, value proposition and differentiators to partners, lead joint partner sales and marketing motions, and expand the Syncari partner footprint. This role reports to the Head of Partnerships and Alliances.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Recruit, build, and establish Go-to-Market relationships with consultants, system integrators, and technology partners
- Drive partner revenue through evangelism, field engagement, pipeline development, deal registration, and business reviews
- Work closely with partners to develop solutions, drive joint GTM initiatives, and develop Syncari champions and practices
- Work cross-functionally to drive overall team and company KPIs
- Have 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS, PaaS, or cloud company
- Experience with channel sales, partner marketing, ecosystems, or business development
- Proven track record of hitting and achieving quotas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills a must
- Adaptable to a dynamic start-up environment, highly organized, and execution focus
- University/college degree required
- Probably the best health insurance you’ve ever had
- Unlimited vacation
- Remote work encouraged (US only)
- Competitive salary, generous stock options
- You’ll be part of a passionate team with a result-oriented culture
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Code-Free Data Automation Platform for GTM Teams