Partnerships & Alliances Manager
What you’ll be doing
- Own, drive and enable relationships with a select group of Snowplow’s technology and solution partners.
- Execute go-to-market activities and lead cross functional teams on activities such as onsite trainings, email campaigns, remote training sessions, webinars, and events.
- Develop a deep understanding of partner business models, needs, and challenges including an understanding of our mutual customers’ needs.
- Collaborate with Snowplow Account Executives to drive new opportunities and assist with projects in flight.
- Educate teams internally on the value of Snowplow’s technology partners.
- Increase Snowplow’s Partner Qualified Leads (PQLs) as well as Sourced and Influenced Bookings per partner.
- Execute lunch and learns, events, webinars and other enablement activity for and with partners.
- Build strategic plans with partners to achieve and exceed targets.
- Monitor key metrics such as PQLs and Partner Sourced Influenced Revenue across your own book of business as well as per partner.
We’d Love To Hear From You If
- Partnerships are your thing. You have experience of building alliances with technology and/or agency partners.
- Talk data to me. You possess a deep understanding of the data and analytics space, key technologies in the modern data stack and how Snowplow fits into that stack
- Ambitious goals excite you. You are comfortable with carrying pipeline and/or revenue goals for partnerships
- Hand me that mic. You have confident presentation skills to clearly articulate Snowplow’s positioning and value proposition
- Spinning plates? No problem! You have outstanding organizational and time-management skills supporting a process oriented approach
- You get people. Strong relationship building and negotiation skills are key!
Extra points if any of the below apply to you:
- Did we mention we love data? Previous experience at another vendor in the modern data stack
- Connections are handy. Previous experience working with national or global consultancies, agencies and/or systems integrators
- You know us? Well, we love that. Previous experience working with Snowplow
- You know our friends? Experience with the modern data stack such as AWS, GCP, Snowflake, Databricks, DBT, Hightouch and Census.
- Our open source community means the world to us. Previous experience within an open source community or with an open source product
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Deep customer understanding begins with high-quality behavioral data