Strategic Alliance Director
What you’ll be doing
- Own, drive and enable relationships with senior stakeholders within Snowflake and AWS.
- Manage the opportunity funnel on both the AWS and Snowflake partner networks.
- Navigate a high volume of inbound/outbound communications and facilitate introductions between Snowplow and AWS/Snowflake.
- Execute go-to-market activities and lead cross-functional teams on activities such as onsite trainings, email campaigns, remote training sessions, webinars, and events.
- Develop a deep understanding of partner business models, needs, and challenges including an understanding of our mutual customers’ needs.
- Collaborate with Snowplow Account Executives to drive new opportunities and assist with projects in flight.
- Work closely with our Head of Partner Marketing to deliver ‘better together’ co-marketing campaigns with AWS and Snowflake.
- Educate teams internally on the value of our Premier partners.
- Increase Snowplow’s Partner Qualified Leads (PQLs) as well as Sourced and Influenced Bookings per partner.
- Execute lunch and learns, events, webinars and other enablement activity for our Premier partners.
- Build strategic plans with partners to achieve and exceed targets.
- Monitor key metrics such as PQLs and Partner Sourced Influenced Revenue across your own book of business as well as per partner.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Partnerships are your thing. You have experience of building alliances with large Cloud/infrastructure partners.
- Talk data to me. You possess a deep understanding of the data and analytics space, key technologies in the modern data stack and how Snowplow fits into that stack
- Ambitious goals excite you. You are comfortable with carrying pipeline and/or revenue goals for partnerships
- Hand me that mic. You have confident presentation skills to clearly articulate Snowplow’s positioning and value proposition
- Spinning plates? No problem! You have outstanding organizational and time-management skills supporting a process oriented approach
- You get people. Strong relationship building and negotiation skills are key!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Deep customer understanding begins with high-quality behavioral data