Partner Marketing Manager
Electric is the industry leader in providing world-class IT technology and real-time support for small and mid-sized businesses. With over 600 customers and more than 40,000 employee end-users, Electric’s IT platform includes: real-time support powered by 100+ IT technicians, security, device & inventory management, network & server management, application & cloud management, employee on-boarding and off-boarding, procurement & provisioning, and data monitoring & insights. Electric is a Series D company funded by an all-star team of investors including: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, and Greenspring Associates.
Electric has over 400 employees and is led by a seasoned executive team. Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As Partner Marketing Manager at Electric, your job is to work with partner teams to drive qualified leads through tech and referral partnerships. You will collaborate with our Product and Business Development teams to coordinate co-marketing and partner enablement efforts. And, you will work closely with creative, communications, and revops teams to execute and measure on these initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the business development team to create new partner acquisition campaigns.
- Deliver partner enablement materials to referral partners, ensuring they are equipped to promote Electric to their customers.
- Coordinate co-marketing efforts with Electric’s tech partners such as Slack, Google, Microsoft, Jamf, Kaseya, Okta, and others.
- Plan and execute partner activation campaigns that drive qualified partner leads to the sales team.
- Collaborate with the Electric creative and communications teams to develop the Electric partner program brand.
- Craft and distribute partner success stories.
- Work with revenue operations teammates to track and measure success of our partner marketing strategy based on new partner acquisition, partner engagement, partner leads, partner pipeline, and partner bookings.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience working in partner management, partner marketing, product marketing, content marketing, or a related marketing discipline.
- You are a master relationship-builder with strong emotional intelligence, able to diplomatically work across functions and across businesses as you collaborate with external partners.
- You are outcome-driven, actively prioritizing work toward the efforts that drive partner qualified leads and revenue.
- You have strong project management skills and are able to organize multiple stakeholders and inputs to complete a project on time and on budget.
- Bonus: Your channel experience comes from professional services, HR, IT, or a related field.
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
Your application has been successfully submitted.