Electric is the industry leader in providing world-class IT technology and real-time support for small and mid-sized businesses. With over 700 customers and more than 40,000 employee end-users, Electric’s IT platform includes: real-time support powered by 200+ IT technicians, security, device & inventory management, network & server management, application & cloud management, employee on-boarding and off-boarding, procurement & provisioning, and data monitoring & insights. Electric is a Series D company funded by an all-star team of investors including: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, and Greenspring Associates.
Electric is now over 400 employees and led by a seasoned executive team. Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a Partner Manager to become the third member of our Product Partnerships Team. This position will own the relationships and day to day management of our enterprise partnerships and be key to driving success of our value added reselling program as it grows. This person is an expert cross functional teammate, an intuitive communicator and is part operator, part strategist who is excited about building a new line of business at a fast growing SaaS company.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and build out partnerships with our enterprise level partners (ie: Google, Microsoft, Slack), including deepening our relationships and identifying new opportunities within the Google and Microsoft partner ecosystem to leverage our work reselling both partners’ solutions.
- Oversee day-to-day value added reselling program with top partners, both internally and with partners to ensure the program runs smoothly and is tracking toward projected growth.
- Be an expert cross functional partner and collaborator, you’ll work across Sales, Enablement, Account Management, Customer Success, Implementation, Service Desk, Business Operations, Product & Finance to ensure teams are enabled to support the success of each partner program.
- Support Partnerships Operations Manager in leading any new partner launches, major program updates or re-launches.
- Stay up to date with all best practices and major program changes for all assigned partners and ensure internal partners are informed of any relevant changes and updates.
- Collaborate closely with all marketing functions (Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, Communications and Growth) to drive channel development, co-marketing opportunities and visibility for Electric from our enterprise partners.
- Be a positive ambassador for Electric to partners and within the IT community.
Who You Are:
- A proven understanding of complex partner programs at Fortune 50 companies (ie: Google, Microsoft, Atlassian, Adobe, Zoom, Slack etc)
- An expert at cross functional communication and collaboration, you intuitively understand the different needs of various departments involved in partnerships programs as a SaaS company.
- You are a master relationship-builder with high emotional intelligence and a naturally curious person who is eager to learn and not afraid to admit what you don’t know.
- You are OKR driven and can prioritize well to ensure that we’re driving the best possible results with our value added reselling program and from our partners.
- Part operator, part strategist. We want teammates who can evolve our strategy, and have a sharp eye for ensuring we operate with rigor as we grow our partnerships revenue stream.
- You genuinely enjoy the day to day of building something new at a fast growing SaaS company
- Bonus: Your experience comes from professional services, HR, IT, or a related field.
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
Your application has been successfully submitted.