Partner Account Manager
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
This is a full-time position based in Prague for a fluent English speaker.
We are in need of Channel Go-to-Market Professionals who are obsessed with their personal growth and those who want to develop their career and become the best at what they do. At Rossum, you will get a chance to introduce our revolutionary technology to Partners worldwide, who work with Fortune 500 customers, a skill you can take anywhere in the world.
What We Expect
- Fluent/native English, both spoken and written (additional languages are a plus).
- Consultative selling experience and quota-carrying experience.
- Have a passion for building trusted relationships with existing partners globally, understand their business, challenges and demands.
- Can penetrate the current partner base and develop new business cases.
- Up-sell and generate new/expansion business from established partner relationships.
- Tracked experience managing, driving and closing agreements with enterprises and C-level personas.
- Capacity to work and coordinate with different departments within Rossum (marketing, business development, account executives, etc.).
- Support our retention goals by maintaining and establishing relationships with internal champions with existing partners.
- Work directly with Rossum partnerships team members to improve the sales process, onboarding process, partners process and fine-tune the marketing strategy based on conversations with current partners.
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, energy-charged atmosphere, as a valued member of our Channel Sales team.
- You have an x-factor, something about your character / your background that makes you unique and influences your strategy and tactics for winning new business; something very difficult to replicate that makes you special.
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment, which requires prioritization, constant learning, juggling multiple responsibilities at once, and taking calculated risks.
- Ability to shape or reshape deals to best meet the needs of our partners and leverage Rossum capabilities.
- Love to challenge yourself and constantly push yourself to succeed.
- Experience with software projects or product management is a plus.
- Are honest, humble, empathetic, and great with time management.
What We Offer
We are building a first of its kind hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous uncapped bonus structure (put in more, earn more).
- Employee Stock Option Plan that's fair and rewarding.
- Great working environment and diverse team (29+ nationalities).
- High end laptop & other necessary tech.
- 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving partners across all five continents, introducing us to multitude of clients, including Fortune 500 companies.
- Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing sales team, currently 45-strong and rising. You will be one of the first members of our partnerships and channel sales team - with plenty of room for growth.
- A cutting-edge SaaS metrics-oriented mindset, committed to learning and mastering the latest Sales practices from the top startups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.