Partner Account Executive
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021, we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Now we are seeking a high-energy results-driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Partnerships Channel Sales team.
This is a full-time position based in Prague for a fluent English speaker.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with qualified prospective as well as current partners in all 5 continents as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique challenges and goals.
- Educate prospect partners about Rossum’s platform to achieve their business goals.
- Organize lead data in CRM and cooperate closely with our partnerships development team.
- Work directly with Rossum managers to improve the channel sales process and fine-tune the marketing strategy based on conversations with partners.
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, energy-charged atmosphere, as a valued member of our Go-To-Market team.
What We Expect
- Fluent/native English, both spoken and written (Spanish or Chinese are a plus).
- Consultative selling experience and quota-carrying experience.
- You understand the concept of vision and value selling. You approach every meeting with a potential partner as an opportunity to exceed their expectations.
- Tracked experience managing, driving and closing agreements with enterprises and C-level personas.
- Capacity to work and coordinate with different departments within Rossum (marketing, business development, account managers, etc.).
- Time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to achieve monthly targets.
- You have an x-factor, something about your character / your background that makes you unique and influences your strategy and tactics for winning new business; something very difficult to replicate that makes you special.
- Ability to articulate ROI to prospective partners.
- Ability to shape or reshape deals to best meet the needs of our partners and leverage Rossum capabilities.
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment, which requires prioritization, constant learning, juggling multiple responsibilities at once, and taking calculated risks.
- We most value honesty and strong opinions that are weakly held. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and they should be devoted to supporting their conclusions with data and measurements.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous uncapped bonus structure (put in more, earn more).
- Employee Stock Option Plan that's fair and rewarding.
- Great working environment and diverse team (30+ nationalities).
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving partners across all five continents, introducing us to multitude of clients, including Fortune 500 companies.
- Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing sales team, currently 45-strong and rising. You will be one of the first members of our partnerships and channel sales team - with plenty of room for growth.
- A cutting-edge SaaS metrics-oriented mindset, committed to learning and mastering the latest Sales practices from the top startups.
The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, it is essential to our business operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills, experience, and attributes for each role in our company. But we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.