Partner Sales Manager
WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, Providence St. Joseph Health, Cambria Health, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, Barcelo Hotel Group, Sportsbet, Utah Jazz, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Tealium is seeking a Partner Sales Manager who will be an experienced, hands-on, sales-oriented, consultative, driven and organised executive who will drive relationships, value and incremental revenue with Tealium’s Partner Ecosystem within Middle East, Israel, Turkey and Africa.
This role will be responsible for driving growth with new partners, expanding relationships with existing partners, and working closely with sales leadership and the wider team, to drive a cohesive strategy.
The Partner Sales Manager will be a major change agent at Tealium, having impact and influence with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and accuracy across all lines of business. In this role, this person must build and maintain an excellent working relationship with sales and customer success leadership, devising growth strategies for net new business and customer retention.
This person will have successfully managed regional and global partners and have direct experience working in the MarTech/AdTech industry, having managed partner relationships with large consulting firms, agency holding companies and/or other Tech vendors (such as Facebook and AWS). This person is a cross-functional player who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation and entrepreneurship, with tremendous drive, intelligence, judgement and capability. They will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to build effective internal/external relationships, consistently drive profitable results in high growth/entrepreneurial environments and have real impact across the organisation.
This position will report to the Regional Vice President, Partnerships, EMEA.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Work with the existing Partner Sales team and Regional Sales leadership team to develop the partner strategy, goals and agenda.
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, structuring, and nurturing of strategic partner relationships to achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by developing go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field.
- Evangelise partnerships – including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration.
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet collective objectives.
- Proactively manage pipeline across the region, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive the creation and utilisation of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue.
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a successful Partner Manager within the MarTech and/or AdTech industry
- Strong focus on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial, based on trust and integrity
- Consultative approach with being a strategic thinker, innovative and forward-thinking
- Self-starter mentality, yet a team player with a collaborative approach and natural leadership style
- High integrity, ethics and commitment to doing the right thing
- Strong experience working with services partners to build strategic programs that drive awareness, demand and sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sales focused, ever-changing environment while using solid judgement to effectively pivot and prioritise
- Ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, lead people, and collaborate with colleagues
- Solid understanding of the broad software landscape; SaaS, MarTech, AdTech
- Comfortable working within a data heavy environment, understanding the data landscape and its importance across enterprise organisations
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams (including Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- Detail oriented, very organised, self-starter, disciplined
- History of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Universal Data Hub (UDH) make this a unique career opportunity that could be once in a lifetime. Organizations from small businesses to large global enterprises are standardizing on Tealium to drive improvements in their overall data and digital efforts, and we are a foundational platform to the smartest organizations and their strategy moving forward. There are over 750 global enterprises now using Tealium and we have >92% renewal rates, which is best in class. Plus, who wouldn’t want to enjoy a flexible work from home schedule and the perk of a corporate headquarters location in Sunny San Diego!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tealium connects data so you can connect with your customers