Senior Manager, Channel Operations
You will lead a function on a quest to deliver cross-functional and strategic initiatives from concept to sustained business impact - leaning on the contributions and know-how from a wide variety of departments across the company. You will be responsible for building a world-class channel operations enablement and execution machine at a high-growth, dynamic SaaS company. This role will be essential to building our capabilities and capacity to develop the most effective and efficient way to grow our customer base through channel partnerships.
- Manage strategic internal cross-team initiatives and projects, to optimize for scalability and accelerated growth of our channel business.
- Design and implement Channel Partner Readiness Checklists for resellers, platform extensions, and carrier partners.
- Build and optimize operational workflows embedded in Convey’s systems to support a Global Partner business across partner sales, marketing, services, support, and product.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver scalable world-class onboarding and enablement programs to Partners globally - anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Implement and maintain a Partner Portal to deliver tools and assets to Partners to ensure they have access to the knowledge necessary to effectively represent Convey to their customers
- Develop reporting to measure ROI and effectiveness of channel programs and investments, and to assist with business planning and forecasting.
- Institute a Partner Deal registration process and system to accurately capture leads and opportunities in our Salesforce system
- Create a streamlined process for receiving product feature requests and roadmap enhancements through channel partnerships.
- Partner with Support to establish a scalable support model for channel partnerships.
- Help define, with Implementation Services, the most accessible, repeatable, and scalable delivery models for the various types of channel partnerships.
- Create scalable and documented methods, best practices, and relevant KPIs for the Partner business.
- Monitor high-priority channel partner issues and escalate through appropriate channels.
- Foresee dependencies, risks, and issues -- build the appropriate program framework for projects and programs to deliver quality.
- With a deep understanding of the organization (people, roles, strengths) and a diverse and deep knowledge of Convey products/platform, strategically group together related partner projects to better utilize the right resources and move faster.
- Define, drive, and lead weekly channel partner operating mechanisms.
- 7+ years in combined program, account, project and/or customer success management SaaS, Supply Chain experience a plus
- Experience in building and scaling operational excellence in a dynamic environment
- Experience in managing large, cross-company, complex programs with multi-functional teams
- Experience and comfort working with executive teams
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Results-oriented, problem-solving leader
- Ability to bring effective change to an organization
- Executive Communication skills. Ability to communicate information and ideas to individuals and teams in an articulate, focused, and compelling way.
- Ability to take loads of information and make it easily digestible for Executives and program stakeholders
- Outstanding planning and execution skills. You own and are accountable for delivering the execution to the overall strategy.
- You see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't. You simplify complex processes. You are exceptional at planning and can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Ability to drive and lead your team AND cross-functional teams. You steadfastly push yourself and others for results while maintaining diplomacy and strong relationships. You love to collaborate with your team and inspire them to do their best.
- Must be located in the US or Canada
Your application has been successfully submitted.