First Hire - Business Development (Partnerships)
NachoNacho is a B2B SaaS marketplace. What Jeff Bezos built for physical products, we are building for SaaS. This is a massive ground floor opportunity - we are creating this space and have the first mover advantage.
We sit at the intersection of Fintech, Marketplaces, B2B and SaaS.
For Businesses: NachoNacho helps businesses (a) consolidate and manage all their SaaS subscriptions in one account using virtual credit cards, and (b) buy new subscriptions at substantial discounts. Account setup takes less than 5 minutes.
For SaaS vendors: NachoNacho is a new user acquisition channel for SaaS vendors. They acquire new subscribers at a cost lower than their CAC. No technical integration is required to list SaaS products, and there is no charge for listing. Listing a product takes less than half hour.
You will be joining a fast growing, VC funded Silicon Valley based startup, and working directly with a highly experienced founding team.
About the role
This role is to acquire SaaS vendors as sellers in NachoNacho's 2-sided marketplace. We target SaaS vendors worldwide (https://nachonacho.com/seller).
NachoNacho has already listed hundreds of SaaS vendors in its marketplace. Your job is to scale our platform to the next level.
We are looking business developer with a partnership mindset, who knows how to find the relevant person in companies and build mutually beneficial relationships. You'll be working closely with NachoNacho's founding team, and will learn by doing.
What you’ll be doing
- Replicate what we have already found works
- Take over existing pipeline with hundreds of SaaS vendors
- Explore new SaaS vendor acquisition tactics
- Respond to inbound leads
- Generate outbound leads
- Qualify partners
- Convert qualified leads into partners
- Onboard SaaS vendors
- Do product demos
- Nurture ongoing partner relationships
- Seek customer feedback to improve and further build out our product
- You are a closer
- Self-motivated problem solver, not requiring close supervision
- 4+ years of hands-on business development/sales experience in a B2B role
- A scrappy can-do attitude with a hacker mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great analytic skills and thinking, using data to inform all decisions
- Systematic and methodical - take copious notes, manage pipeline in CRM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage and buy all your SaaS in one place