(Remote) Partnerships Manager - US based (m/f/d)
WHO WE ARE:
We believe the best ideas come from the collaboration of happy, talented people. That’s why we seek to promote a truly inspiring work environment and create a space where people can grow, learn new skills, be creative, work independently and make decisions that shape the future of the company.
- Developers get a powerful promotion toolkit and infrastructure to set up incredibly sophisticated campaigns in minutes rather than weeks.
- Marketers can create, automate, and manage discounts, coupons, loyalty, and referral programs without taking developers away from the company’s core product.
- Customer Success and Sales teams can offer any type of incentive or appeasement instantly to customers, improving satisfaction, and reducing churn.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a Partner Manager who loves working with solution and technology partners to find opportunities to mutually expand our value proposition while building lasting relationships. From enablement through marketing, you will have the ability to be a part of an exciting growth opportunity at Talon.One. This role is suitable for someone who is collaborative, curious, resourceful and focused.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Qualify new partnership opportunities
- Work with existing partners and new to find leads and define integration points
- Work cross-functionally with Solution Engineering, Sales and Marketing
- Train and educate partners on the platform
- Articulate and define compelling joint value propositions
- Identify business opportunities, build client relationships and demonstrate the desire and ability to negotiate and win deals
- Develop co-marketing opportunities to drive thought leadership
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, and self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve account plan and contribute to the goals of the organization
- Well-founded experience in Channel Sales or Account Management
- Familiarity with Martech and enterprise B2C clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- THE RIGHT ATTITUDE: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- EVERYONE FOR THE PRODUCT: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- HEALTHY GROWTH: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A GREAT ENVIRONMENT: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY DEGREE: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
AND THERE IS MORE:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Budget for ongoing professional development.
- Financial support to create your comfy, productive home office.
- Monthly knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Regular Team events.
- Work on the world's most powerful and most flexible promotion engine.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's most powerful promotion engine