Sr. Partner Development Manager, ISVs
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the Opportunity:
Contentsquare is looking for a dynamic Sr. Partner Development Manager who will be a key member of our growing global Technology Partnerships team. In this role, you will be responsible for growing existing strategic relationships with a defined portfolio of strategic technology partners to ensure a strong overall partnership that generates repeatable sourced and influenced pipeline for the Partner Sales team. You will become the expert in the solutions and integrations developed with your technology partners and will own sales messaging motions, product alignment, co-selling, co-marketing, and organizational alignment to drive healthy and successful partnerships.
This role will be aligned with the Partner Sales Managers in each region to help them generate a consistent flow of partner sourced and influence/accelerated pipeline. In addition, you will be responsible for collaborating with marketing and other departments to ensure we join the right partner programs and increase Contentsquare’s mindshare.
In this truly cross-functional opportunity at our high-growth company, you will take initiative and ownership when helping execute new business and partnership opportunities in the field, while being a trusted and valued resource to our teams.
In this role you will:
- Ensure an ongoing strong Partner Health Score among your portfolio of Technology Partners based on the Partner Health Scoring Framework across all four pillars: Alignment, Co-Marketing, Co-Selling, Enablement (based on the Partner Health Tracking model)
- Work with the existing Partner Sales team to execute on the overall partner strategy, achieve mutual goals, and execute on joint go-to-market plans with your portfolio of technology partners that will drive partner sourced and influenced pipeline.
- Expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by developing unique solutions and go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field
- Partner with the Contentsquare marketing organization to develop and continually refresh partner-facing materials and communications including newsletters, one-pagers, first call decks, battle cards, etc. Market to ISV partners to highlight joint wins, joint-customer case studies, and customer success to make Contentsquare a favored partner. Inform and co-manage partner advocacy programs.
- Partner with Contentsquare Partner Marketing to plan and establish a joint co-marketing roadmap with your portfolio of technology partners. Take ownership over the co-marketing / GTM activities roadmap that will ultimately drive an increase in partner sourced pipeline for the partner sales team to execute on
- Evangelize your partnerships – spread awareness of joint value propositions to Partner Sales, Customer Success, and Sales teams to ensure meaningful collaboration. Educate internal teams on tech partner offerings and benefits of integration with the goal of driving adoption of partner integrations by Contentsquare customers.
- Facilitate, develop, and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure Technology Partners are equipped to position our products/solutions and compete effectively to meet collective objectives.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner sourced and partner influenced pipeline.
- Organize and participate in Quarterly Business Reviews with Strategic Global Technology Partners.
- Play an integral role in shaping the partner strategy and helping communicate our progress and impact to the business.
- Onboarding new technology partners that score favorably on the Contentsquare Partner Scoring Framework. Following the Technology Partner Onboarding process for new technology partners.
- Effectively pitch our products, joint use-cases, and their benefits to the prospective partners and their customers via live demo and presentations.
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in business development, channel management, and/or partnerships within the SaaS industry
- You have experience implementing effective joint go-to-marketing programs for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), technology partners, including joint sales enablement, demand generation, lead tracking, deal registration, and joint sales reporting.
- You have had success in establishing and developing long-term relationships with Technology Partners that are mutually beneficial with trust and integrity at the core of all activities.
- You’re entrepreneurial and thrive in autonomy; you have the ability to wear multiple hats and are a self-sufficient, self-starter when it comes to identifying opportunities, managing your partner portfolio, and creating new processes to drive success with your partners.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously improving, and changing environment while using solid judgment to effectively prioritize your efforts.
- You have the ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, and collaborate with colleagues.
- You have strong experience collaborating with cross-functional teams including executives, sales, customer success, marketing, product, legal, operations, and more.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in product marketing will be considered a strong asset.
- It’s preferred that you have a Bachelor’s degree
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Healthcare Insurance and Leave
--> Prescription Drug
--> Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
--> Leave programs for all of life’s moments: paid birthing and non-birthing leave, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Unlimited paid time-off policy
- Eligibility to participate in Contentsquare's equity plan for full time employees.
- Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
Your application has been successfully submitted.