Sr. Manager, Cloud Alliances
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the Opportunity:
Contentsquare is looking for a dynamic Senior Partner Manager, Cloud Alliances who will be a key member of our growing global technology partnerships team. In this role, you will be responsible for growing our existing strategic relationships with our Cloud Partners to ensure a strong overall partnership across all key pillars. You will become the expert in Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Salesforce and will own sales messaging motions, product alignment, co-selling, co-marketing, and organizational alignment to drive healthy and successful partnerships.
This role will be aligned with the Partner Sales Managers in each region to help them generate a consistent flow of partner sourced and influence/accelerated pipeline. In addition, you will be responsible for collaborating with marketing and other departments to ensure we join the right cloud programs and increase partner mindshare.
In this truly cross-functional opportunity at our high-growth company, you will take initiative and ownership when helping execute new business and partnership opportunities in the field, while being a trusted and valued resource to our teams.
What You'll Do:
- In collaboration with the Head of Technology Partnerships, own, set, and evangelize the "Cloud Alliances vision" for Contentsquare and our Cloud partners globally.
- Be the expert in AWS, Azure, and Salesforce sales messaging, motion, and organizational alignment.
- Create and communicate differentiated value propositions and messaging for Contentsquare solutions among cloud partners: AWS, Azure, and Salesforce. Leverage internal and external resources to effectively position Contentsquare as a leader/partner of choice within AWS, Azure, and Salesforce
- Identify and pursue new market opportunities with AWS, Azure, and Salesforce
- Maintain and nurture relationships with AWS, Azure, and Salesforce Partner Development Managers, Partner Marketing Managers, and leadership.
- Serve as a partner champion internally and liaison between the strategic partner and internal teams to cultivate and grow trusting relationships.
- Develop and execute joint programs or activities to generate sales alignment between Contentsquare Partner Sales Managers and AWS/Azure/Salesforce sales reps that will ultimately drive new customer logos through co-selling activities with AWS, Azure, and Salesforce.
- Inform the design, build, and monitor the day-to-day processes and infrastructure required to scale and govern joint business plans, go to market initiatives, and partner program requirements with Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Salesforce partnerships globally
- Inform and manage partner enablement programs, co-marketing, events and related sales alignment to continually increase the number of “Contentsquare champions” across our Cloud partners that are recommending Contentsquare to their peers and customers.
- Partner with the Contentsquare marketing organization to develop and continually refresh partner-facing materials and communications including newsletters, one pagers, first call decks, battle cards, etc. Ie. Market to Cloud partners to highlight joint wins, partner value, and customer success to make Contentsquare a favored partner. Inform and co-manage partner advocacy programs
- Stay up to date on the changing landscape of Cloud partner direct sales teams and maintain partner org mapping to support sales and marketing activities.
- Ensure Contentsquare joins and maintains any relevant programs offered by our Cloud partners, including Microsoft's PR ACR program, Transact, IP CoSell, etc. as well as AWS's Marketplace transact program, SRRP program, etc.
- Provide guidance on where Contentsquare should develop product integrations with relevant Cloud Alliance partner products and services. For example, Microsoft Teams integration, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Einstein integrations, Amazon Personalize, etc.) and work with Head of Technology Partnerships and Openness team to ensure we're prioritizing the right integration opportunities.
- Evaluate and suggest other Cloud Alliances partners in which you determine should be developed such as Adobe, SAP, or others. (should you determine the scope of the Cloud Alliances discipline should be expanded)
Operational and Administrative Duties
- Ensure Contentsquare’s account in the Microsoft Partner Center (MPC) and AWS Marketplace Management Portal (AMMP) (ie. Cloud Alliance Portals) are maintained and kept up to date. Notably, continuously validate that our accounts and co-sell opportunities are up to date and reflected correctly in these Client Alliance Portals.
- Manage/own and maintain third-party Cloud Alliances Portals and public Marketplace listings.
- Develop and manage the process(es) for qualifying and nurturing the leads that Contentsquare receives from its Cloud Alliance marketplace listings
- Provide onboarding and role-specific training as it pertains to Cloud Alliances to Partner Sales Managers and other relevant team members as needed.
- You have 5+ years of experience in business development, channel management, and/or partnerships within the SaaS industry, particularly in managing Cloud partners.
- You have experience implementing effective joint go-to-marketing programs with Cloud Partners such as Microsoft, AWS, and Salesforce, including joint sales enablement, demand generation, lead tracking, deal registration, and joint sales reporting.
- You have had success in establishing and developing long-term relationships with partners that are mutually beneficial with trust and integrity at the core of all activities.
- You’re entrepreneurial and thrive in autonomy; you have the ability to wear multiple hats and are a self-sufficient, self-starter when it comes to identifying opportunities, managing your partner portfolio, and creating new processes to drive success with your partners.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously improving, and changing environment while using solid judgment to effectively prioritize your efforts.
- You have the ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, and collaborate with colleagues.
- You have strong experience collaborating with cross-functional teams including executives, sales, customer success, marketing, product, legal, operations, and more.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Healthcare Insurance and Leave
--> Prescription Drug
--> Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
--> Leave programs for all of life’s moments: paid birthing and non-birthing leave, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Unlimited paid time-off policy
- Eligibility to participate in Contentsquare's equity plan for full time employees.
- Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
Your application has been successfully submitted.