Channel Partner Manager
This role includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, manage the relationships with different channel partners, and being the face of the company to potential & current partners in the region.
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of building new partnerships in the North American region
- Identify relevant organizations that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate product growth into new markets
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Own your partner’s portfolio targets and delivering the results
- Collaborate with different teams internally to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages
- 5+ years experience in managing Channel Partners/ Resellers
- Located anywhere in the United States
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.