Agency Partner Manager, WooCommerce
WooCommerce is looking for a motivated Partner Manager to execute our growth strategy in our Sales and Partnerships Team. As a Partner Manager you’ll be responsible for developing and managing digital commerce agencies. In this role, you will act as the liaison between the digital agencies with the internal WooCommerce teams including sales, marketing, customer success, and product development.
- Establish and manage relationships with a portfolio of development and design agency partners in the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Develop a pipeline of merchant prospects through your partner portfolio to achieve lead generation and revenue targets.
- Enable partners on the WooCommerce platform including how to sell and implement WooCommerce, competitive differentiators, and value-add positioning of WooCommerce with Partner solutions.
- Evaluate and implement partner collaborations and co-marketing initiatives that support lead generation and revenue goals.
- Work collaboratively with WooCommerce Sales consultants and your managed partners to support merchant implementations and remove roadblocks.
- Represent WooCommerce at Partner Events and Conferences to raise brand awareness and generate leads.
- 4+ years experience in Partner Management, Business Development, or Channel Management in a SaaS, payments, fintech, or ecommerce company.
- An understanding of the ecommerce landscape, ecommerce agencies, and their business models.
- A track record of achieving revenue targets.
- Understanding of how to manage a high volume of partners (50+).
- Professional communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult situations.
- Deep understanding on how to effectively educate partners.
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts and to address issues with out-of-the-box solutions.
- Willingness to travel to partner offices and networking events 25% - 35% domestically.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1800 Automatticians in [automattic-country-count] countries speaking 90+ different languages. We democratize publishing and commerce so anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or country.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.